Daily Check-In Tuesday, May 29th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm dragging this morning...*yawns*! I'm going to do iTread 13/30 and after work it is C/S/T at the gym.

Have a good day...I'll check back later.

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis and all that follow....

I spent the day yesterday with DD, DIL, and my precious Joseph. We went shopping, etc.

I need a weight and cardio workout today so I'll probably do BC or a Terminator. I pretty much quit the rotation but am feeling more motivated about working out. We walked and walked and walked yesterday so I still got some moving in.

Have a good one!

Good Lovely Tuesday Morning Ladies! :D

Today will be CF's mixed cardio premix so long as my knee does not act up if not I'll end up doing LM we'll see.

* Tammy - have some java on me - I usually need 2c. of it to get started in the mornings. Have fun at the gym this afternoon.

* Phyllis - ugh I remember those side planks }( Enjoy!

* Jane - Glad you had a great day w/ your grandbaby.
I did get the mega mp3 pack and now have all the Cardio Coaches minus the original vol 1 & 2 so I may do one or two during the week. I'm not sweating the rotation though as long as I WO that's what's important ;)

Hellos to all who follow.

Have a wonderful Tuesday Ladies!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend!

I have good news!:) This morning my MIL is being moved to the rehabilitation wing of the hospital for intensive therapy covered by Medicare! Thank goodness my DH finally got social services and the dr. to call him back and they got it all worked out !~ What a relief!

I have NO idea yet what workout I am doing. I am thinking a CC or iTread and maybe some U/B.
I had a horribly short night last night... went to bed at 11 and was up at 3:00, so I don't have a LOT of energy this morning.
Maybe I'll find a step workout with high fun factor . Not sure yet.

Phyllis, I am doing the clean eating thing this week too and I almost have my 16 ounces of water down and then I am going to have 1/2 ww wrap with natural pb and tofu (creamed together in the food processer, and dates all wrapped up as a before workout snack.
I have no idea about the rest of the day but I HAVE to stay away from the Cheezits !! :eek: :p :9

Have a great morning and good workouts!
OH! Almost forgot to say that I also got crazy in the wee hours of the morning today and bought Squeeze AND Barry's Boot Camp !:eek: :eek: :7

Wow Becky, you're bursting with news today! Congrats on your MIL's placement. I know that's a relief.:)

I think that I have to pack my lunches at night because there is just no time to cut ,chop and portion out all these goodies that I need to eat! It seems that all I have been thinking about lately is food - the need to buy it, how to prepare it,when to eat it, food, food, food...
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I ended up doing a mish-mosh of step.......combo's 1-3 from Amazing Step Styles, Combo 1 (long one) from Stepworks, and some (learning) from Stepsational.
Stretch from KPC and I'm done.
I SHOULD have done weights because I just realized I have to cut the grass today (cardio)...but oh well.

Phyllis , there IS alot of prep work and thinking ahead involved in clean eating....isn't there?? I guess we just do the best we can.
050208_10008324294.gif

Workout is done :D
CF cardio mix - done
BM2 abs - done (yes those side planks are something else lol)

I also added on TBS #2 for good measure.

Now to make a shopping list of foods that are considered clean OY!

Are multi grain rice cakes clean? - I don't think so but I usually have one along with a tsp. of peanut butter before my workout since I don't eat breakfast until an hour after my workouts. :::sigh:::

I really need to order my clean eating book as I'm just winging it here but I have had 32 oz of water so far and will probably drink another 64 oz before the day is done if not more.

Good Afternoon ladies!

Well I didn't have time to do Tear It Up today which is what I had scheduled so I decided to do my own thing using weights and bands:

Mini upper body circuit done twice:
15 push ups on toes
3 pull ups (+ 2 extra pull ups at the end )
15 bicep curls
15 over head tricep presses
8 front/8 side shoulder raises

Then:
24 single/8 pulsing squats
32 deadlifts
36 standing/36 squatting fireburners total
24 plie squats
56 inner thigh lifts each leg
50 calf raises

Tonight I am probably going to go to the gym with DH and run. It's not on the schedule but I feel like I need it for many reasons.

Friday was my rest day but on saturday at the hotel I did Itread set 5/40 minutes plus my own full body work out using the bands and body weight exercises. Sunday & Monday I rested again.

I am very much suffering the affects of a long weekend of drinking and eating to excess as well as not getting enough rest. It will take me the week to recover!}( LOL

Evening everybody.... I decided to do BC/ME bonus combo today, it had the ME abs in it also. I feel good and worked out. I may have to do my own thing until I'm out of this phase of "I don't wanna"!
:p

Hi ladies,

I'm glad everyone had great workouts today.
Tonight after work I did Hi/Lo Xtreme and abs from sjp.

Becky glad to hear your good news about your MIL.

Jane ME/BC combo is fun.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.