Daily Check-In Tuesday, May 13

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I'm going to do a mixture of hills and sprints on the treadmill and then coremax segment #2.

Becky ~ I hope you feel better.

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Tammy and all who come after

Off to do B&G premix #2- I think this is the hardest premix}( I'm glad to get it out of the way early in the week.

Becky~ I hope you feel better!

Tammy~ enjoy the pikes on the ball in coremax!!:)

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Good Tuesday Morning Tammy, Deanie & All who follow!

Today is a fantastic day !
It's my 41st Birthday and I'm drinking my birthday coffee lol

I have GS Legs on tap today and yes I slept in, had to since my hubby didn't turn off our bedroom tv until after 11pm plus who wants to get up at 4am on their birthday anyway ? LOL

Hope you all have a great Day!

Okay, just finished--Ouchie Mama!!!
Tammy~ its standing leg work: sit and stands, one leg squats, deadlifts, squats with bb, lunge/plie squats, lunge/squat combo,low pulse lunges and all the floor work with the floorwork when on your hands and knees done twice!!!! I am proud to say I made it thru and I'm happy its not on the rotation again!!LOL

Deanie
PS- I may have left out one or two excersises, but thats most of it!:)

eta: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILMA!!:7 :7

Good Morning Everyone !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILMA !!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day !:D Eat cake!:9

Thanks Tammy & Deanie, Headache is GONE this morning and I'm back to working out !!:7

Deanie, I haven't done that premix (on purpose! ha), I like the one with the floorwork best. Did your premix have FIREWALKERS in it ?
I LOVE those, and add them on to other leg workouts often.

I finished the premix rotation (and loved it !) and am looking for a new one. IF I pick it out this morning, I'll begin, but I seem unable to make a decision, so I might just wing it today or even this week and just pick what I feel like doing .

Have a great day ! We have sunshine and 70's today.....PERFECT!

Becky

Good morning,

Today was Rob's Step Styles and Cathes' Stability ball workout from B & G.

Have a good day, hopefully some version of BM tomorrow!

I ended up trying something new. I did Amy Bento's Slo-Mo premix Split it Up, shoulders, bi's & tri's , and added core . I felt it worked me pretty good, am anxious to see if I have DOMS tomorrow.
I'm going outside to walk in a bit. :)

Have a great day !:D

Becky

Hey gals - just a quick hello from Paris!

We've done soo uch walking! We've seen Eiffel tower, Notre Dame,St Chappel among others.Tomorrw we head into wine country. I'll try to check back soon.

Happy Birthday Vilma. :)

Phyllis

Happy 41st Birthday Vilma, have a great day!!!:D :7

I did select weight work off of Slow and Heavy for shoulders, calves, chest and back today.

Have a great day!!

Hey Phyllis! Paris ahhh how lovely! Glad your enjoying your trip and walking is good for the heart 'they' say lol

Back and done with today's GS Legs, I was planning a a run but my legs are tired did add on some ab work on my stability ball.

Thanks for the Birthdays well wishes... no cake here as I had some on Sunday but I do plan on having a treat during the week; probably after my 1st ever mammo tomorrow - I hope my girls don't get squished too hard I don't like pain lol

Have a lovely day ladies!

Vilma ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day was fabulous. How nice that you got some new running skorts. I have been eyeing those for awhile now.

Phyllis ~ You sound as if you are having a fabulous time. We miss you!!

Annette ~ S & H is such a great workout.

Becky ~ Glad you are feeling better...nice workout!

Deanie ~ That premix sounds good...thanks.

Conni ~ I like BodyMax#1 better than #2

Have a good nite ladies!

Thanks Tammy. I really liked it !;-)

Phyllis......Hello back to you !!!!!! That is so cool you can check in from so far away ! I hope you are having a fantastic time !!!:7

I walked on the bike/walking path by the river this afternoon....about 3 miles.

G'night everyone.

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.