Daily Check in Tuesday March 11, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Eoin Finn's Wednesday Yoga. I love that guy. wow.

Nice to see you checking in Carmen.

Great results Conni - sugar is so impactful on the body.

Annette - I haven't done cardio blast in a loooong time. It's one of my fav's from KCM.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi ladies,

DH moved to rehab yesterday, had a pretty rough time of it, I think it will take a few days for him to recoup. At least he is literally just down the street now, which is nice. I can pop in after work today before rehearsal, which is nice. They expect him to be there at least 2 wks, but I didn't tell him that..:confused:

Today was Cardio Supersets and the abs from Power circuit.

Glad to see him improving and in rehab continuing to pray.

I did Jeannette Jenkin's Kickboxing Bootcamp the circuit workout, thought maybe after hitting weights 3 weeks in a row that I would change it up and do a circuit workout instead today.

My knee is NOT thanking me... :eek:oh my :eek:...I may have to seriously think about seeing a doctor about it, it is only getting worse. sigh. Getting older is NOT fun.:mad:

Have a great day!!:D

Happy Tuesday everyone. I've been running myself ragged lately. :confused:

Today I did an intense 15 min workout with total body weight work as heavy as I can with good form for 50 sec, 10 rest alternating with 50 sec of jump rope. Good workout.

Annette I hear ya on getting old. I'm so tired lately....I need a vacation from my brain!

Conni good news on DH. great work on the diet too.

Siobhan and Conni I was so inspired by your diet results. Will you share what has really worked for you? How did you eliminate sugar? I have such a sweet tooth at night....anytime really. and what changes did you make on eating carbs.

Thanks ladies.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.