Daily Check-In Tuesday June 29

Won't be much of a workout for me either today.
I sat up all night ...........laid down around 3 and slept maybe an hour before I got up again. :(

Good morning ladies - I hope to make it to a Zumba class after work today. If not its some type of cardio for me.

Tammy - thanks for starting us off.

Becky - what's up? :(

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Feeling tired today, but I still got through a workout. I did Christi's Fit to Dance, major fun factor and the humidity is really high, I was sweating up a storm.

Have a good day.

Carmen, I really don't know. You know (I think) that I've dealt with insomnia for years and sometimes I still have those nights. Last night I didn't have any reason not to sleep. I was tired, sleepy but then when the light went off I was just wide awake !!!
Luckily I have a friend who lives in the west and she sat up until almost 1am here time & we talked back and forth on email !
That helped the time go by..........lol
Connie , a front went through here last night and the humidity finally dropped, it is sunny and drier and very nice out here today. I hope you get it soon !!

Hi all,

We made it through the graduation, practice and all... I now officially have a high school graduate. We had 9 relatives show up plus immediate family for the graduation, here hopefully is a picture of my graduate:

IMG_1697.jpg

I did 35 min. of Taebo with weighted gloves on for my workout.

Tammy, this is the kid that went through the surgery a year and a half ago.

Hope this works.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.