Daily Check-In Tuesday, June 12th

Tamster

Cathlete
This morning is HSTA cardio/LB premix and after work legs/abs at the gym.

Heather ~ Your positive energy is contagious :) ;)

Wendy ~ Tell us about the iSculpt please!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day...I'll check back later.

Morning Folks!:)

Tammy, Enjoy HSTA! That's one of my favorite Cathe circuits!}(

As for ISculpt...the one I have is a circuit work out that requires no equipment-all of the exercises are body weight exercises. She has you perform 2 exercises back to back for one minute each and then repeat. Once repeated you move on to another set of exercises. The final set is actually 3 ab exercises performed for a minute each and then repeated THREE times instead of two! Can anyone say OUCH!!! LOL The work out is 45 minutes long including a short stretch at the end. There is no warm up included so you have to do that yourself. There is a decent cardio factor involved in this work out due to the nature of some of the lower body work. I really liked it. It's different and I could DEFINATELY feel it. YOWZAS!}(

Phyllis, Sorry about your bad mood y'day. I know what that's like and my DH can vouch for that! LOL :p Hope you are in better spirits this morning!:)

Today is Spin this morning and yoga this afternoon....I HOPE! LOL :p

Have a good day!

Good morning all,

Phyllis, I feel your pain.. I think I have been having my "episodes" about every 2 wks right now, and it is really aggravating! I think it must be my age, I used to be 25 days just like clockwork, but that seems to be changing. Every two weeks is just not right, and my poor family doesn't know if I am coming or going!

Today was cardio on the rotation, so I did Christi's Totally Hot Cardio, and ab hits on the bosu.

Have a great day!

Good Tuesday Morning Hellos to Tammy, Phyllis, Wendy, Conni and all who follow! :7

Today I have S&H CBA today and possibly I'll through in a CC or itread

I have not worked out since Friday and I was pmsing with the same 'I don't wanna feeling too' and wanting to spit venom at anyone who even dared look my way along with some very nasty headaches then TOM came and not a good feeling at all'

I'm feeling a bit better today so hope to get back into the groove again.

Oh and I finally got my book on 'clean eating over the weekend but with my mood out of whack I haven't even looked at it yet. My eating was nothing to write home about either x(

Hi ladies,

It sounds like all of us are the pms bus.}( I had the I don't wanna feeling yesterday. Today was much better though.

Had a killer workout Imax 2 + some standing leg work from B&G and floor and ab work from B&G. The floor work with the ankle weights is so hard in this workout, I think its much harder then L&G.

Jenn;-)

Wendy ~ Thanks for the iSculpt info...it sounds like a great workout.

Jenn ~ Great workout....anything that starts with IM#2 is bound to be good ;)

Vilma ~ Did you get the Tosca Rena Clean Eating book?

Conni ~ How is your DH feeling?

Phyllis ~ I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Tammy-Your welcome...Are you gonna buy it? }(

Well spin didn't happen this morning for many reasons but it's rescheduled for friday evening.

As for yoga, I just finished up my own XFlowsion mish-mosh:

Body Blast (26 min)
Amazing Abs Ab Blaster Premix (6 min)
Amazing Abs Ab Boogie Premix (3 min)
Calm Down Dog (27 min)

It was wonderful! I feel soooo much better now!:7

Wendy ~ Glad you got your yoga in. I think I'm going to wait on the iSculpt to see what Cathe does w/her MP3 workouts...limited funds these days :(

Tammy,

So what is required to do the IBallets? I obviously do not have a ballet bar or anything but they intruige me and I would like to try it if I can...Enable me, girl!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.