Daily Check in Tuesday January 1, 2013

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Happy New Year my friends in fitness:eek:

I started the new year with Circuit Blast and Jessica Smith Cardio Abs 4 minute tabata.

I love having the day off. Today, dh and I are driving 2.5 hours out of town to pick up a..... DOG!!! We are getting a dog. We bought a medium sized apricot double doodle. It's a girl. The kids don't know and won't know til we bring her home. They sooooooooooo want a dog. I want to name her the following:
Mr. Scratchy Pants
Kitty (as in here kitty kitty kitty but a dog comes instead)
Zsa Zsa Gabor

My DH is on board with Zsa Zsa but outright refuses Mr. Scratchy Pants. It really will be his dog. I try to do as little work around the house as I can possibly get away with. Dog walking will be included in that goal.

Have a good day my friends. I wish you a wonderful year ahead.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Congrats on the new addition!! Is she a puppy??? Oh, you are going to be so happy. Our Sherman is such a blessing to us, your pooch will be also.

Now, as far as names...Zsa Zsa?? I don't know, I am having a hard time picturing your hubby outside calling the dog by that name...lol.

Today I started Xtrain 90 day rotation, but I am not going very heavy. Today was Disc 1, Shoulders, Chest and Back. I also did CLX ab burner.

Happy new year my friends! I started the Xtrain 30 day undulating rotation today but I started on Tuesday with cardio blast legs. Great workout. Moves fast with no dread. I was a sweaty mess. I plan to sub zumba for the ride days.

Siobhan congratulations on the new dog. Is it a puppy. Don't forget to get a crate to save yourself some work and frustration till puppy is potty trained. I like the name Kitty. Poodles are French how about Gigi ? I love my four dogs. They are great companions.

Enjoy the day.

Carmen

Hi everyone,
The kids love the dog. I'll attach a picture in a couple of days. Zsa zsa was vetoed. We are now toying with the name maisy. She is three months old tomorrow and will hopefully max out at 45 pounds.

Carmen four dogs. Wow. I don't know how you manage that. Good workout today.

You too conni. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.