Daily Check-In Tuesday Feb. 26

Good morning Cathy and all that follow...

Today is GS BSB and I may do Cardiokicks also depending on how much time I have. I'm having leftovers for supper tonight, so that may be doable.

No weighing in for me at WW tonight. I'll have to catch a meeting sometimes later this week in another town if I can work off the bloat I've created with my indulgences over the weekend.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Cathy, Jane and Everyone who comes along later.......

I think I'll do BBC Butt & Legs. I really can't remember doing it before....if it's all squats and lunges, I'll make up my own workout with some firewalkers and others exercises from B&G & maybe leg drills from KM.

Did you do anything special yesterday Tammy?
When do you start your new work hours?

We are in ANOTHER winter storm watch for today!:eek: ;( :(
Is anyone else going to get it ??

Have a good one!

Becky

I did Amy's slo mo chest, bis and tris. I wasn't getting a couple of her moves. The bicep curl on the bench when she "tags" the bench. I wasn't feeling it all that much. The bicep curl with the band didn't do anything for me. Maybe her band was a stronger resistance than mine. I used the green one. Otherwise it was a pretty good WO. I think I'll feel the chest work tomorrow. ;) I need to do abs, but didn't feel like it.
Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning All:)

Today I woke up with a horrible (sp?) head cold/sinus thing, so I slept in. I only work till noon today, so I will workout when I get home-4DS kickbox and abs only. Luckily an easy workout for me today.

Tammy~ I hope you had a great birthday, ate cake and did something fun!:)

Have a great day everyone!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be cardio after work and after my annual squishing of the boobs ;)

Deanie ~Hope you feel better and YES!!! I did indulge in cake :9

Phyllis ~ So far I'm not lovin' the Amy's. SloMo Legs was not back friendly. I've added all my Amy's to my sell list.

Becky ~ I can't start my new hours until they replace me, hopefully sooner rather than later....I can't wait to work out in the mornings again.

Jane ~ I've got a good amount of weekend bloat too :+ :+

Cathy ~ Thanks for the belated birthday wishes :D

Have a good day ladies. We are expecting some horrid weather later in the day...I hope the weather forecasters are wrong.

Hello and Happy Tuesday Ladies

I seem to have lost my motivation and umph - so I'm off to find it with my 1st Cathe workout waaayyyy back from '93 which is it you say? oh Step Heat ;)

I seriously have no idea where my get up and go has gone so I'm going to focus this week on some of her earlier workouts.

For now I'm planning on working on my own rotation for March which will consist of 3 days cardio ( insert CC & Itrain here) and 3 days of various weight work from Cathe.

Something is just not jiving with me and these rotations I start off strong then the past week and a half I'm sleep deprived and it all goes down hill.

I spoke to my doctor's office and they have scheduled me for a physical and bloodwork in May :( they are so booked up - if they find my levels low for my B vitamins they said they will start me on shots to get my mojo back - for now I'll trudge along - I think I need spring , warm weather and just going outside at this point

eta: Happy belated birthday Tammy! :D

Hi all,

Today was Slo Mo Back and Shoulders and Amy's ab section 2.

I love the Slo Mos!

Phyllis - I literally shake when I am doing those biceps off the bench. By dropping my elbows below the bench height I feel the "belly" of the bicep in a whole new way.
I also use a purple band with this workout, not the green one. If you want to feel it more, double up the band.}(
I love working the muscles this way, and Amy is such a great presence.

I am not a heavy lifter, so the exercises do not strain me, and I always modify if things are not feeling "right".

Have a great day.

I'm back. I did BBC butt and legs, skipping deadlifts and power squats & adding FIREWALKERS !!!}(
I also did 30 minutes of step from CF.

Time for a protein smoothie !:9

The lastest forecast says we will miss the snowstorm and maybe only get an inch of snow ! I hope they are right !!!

Becky

Hi gals, not sure of my strategy this week but today I did PUB down only premix, chest, back and shoulders, then I did the Cardio Conditioning premix off of KPC with weighted gloves on for a little cardio. We will see what my weight does. Still now sure if I will workout 3 days this week or 5.

Have a great day!!:7 :D

Oh and we are finally getting high speed internet, we will get it on Sat. YIPEE!!!!:7 :7 :7

Vilma - my get up and go has got up and gone quite often on me in the last few months. I'll be consistent for a while and then have no desire whatsoever to work out. Hang in there... it'll come back. It seems to run in cycles and you'll come back around eventually.

I finished Debbie's Leg Blast rotation today. I started off with CardioKicks which is always a blast for me. I really love that workout. I skipped the warm up on GS BSB and did that too. My UB should feel good tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.