Daily Check In Tuesday Dec.18

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Siobhan - Still not feeling well???? I think your virus has become a bacterial infection, one that needs some strong meds, imo. Get to the doctor, girl!

Carmen - My comment regarding the church is a true one for us. DH was an elder at our church, but as his disease progressed they pushed him out and it really took a toll on him, physically and spiritually. The pastor never even came to see him, it was always his assistant. Once I stopped tithing, then the visits stopped too. My DH grew up in a church oriented household, his father a principal at a Lutheran school, his mother a pastor's daughter, so DH knew how things should be, but yet aren't. His faith is still strong, much stronger than mine, I admit, and my view of organized religon is not a good one.

Today was Les Mills Combat - 30 minute workout then CLX recharge. I think I am going to like this series, especially with Xtrain.

Hi Conni,

I am still sick so couldn't work out again today. I will see how I am tomorrow but I am not banking on a workout. Maybe I just need an extended break - who knows.

Conni - I had never heard of Les Mill Combat - what prompted you to buy it? Is it a rotation? I went on youtube for a clip. I am not sure it's for me. That said - lots of vfers are talking about it. I'm lovin' delta fit a lot. he's funny.

Your experience with your church Conni sounds disappointing - to say the least. I sure hope 2013 brings you and your family good news. I guess you are hearing this week about some surgery for your DH?

I hope the rest of you get in a good workout like Conni did today.

See you all tomorrow.

s.

Hi ladies - just got home from Zumba class. I'm a sweaty mess. The new shower doors were installed they cant get wet so I'm trying to figure out how in the world am i going to shower! :eek: This will be interesting.

Siobhan hope you feel better soon. Is delta fit several DVD's?

Connie isnt Les all kickboxing?

What do you all think of video clips of the new DVD's?

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.