Daily Check-In Tuesday 9/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be CC#3, some core work and a stretch. I have a mani/pedi scheduled for after work :D I slept a little better last nite, but still managed to toss and turn some...wonder if that counts towards my workout :rolleyes:

Have a good one!

Good Morning Tammy- looks like we were posting at the same time:p
Here is my post:

Today will be a cardio premix from Drill Max.

Phyllis Hope all went well with the mammogram yesterday

Tammy ~ enjoy your cc!

Have a great day everyone

Good Morning!

Tammy, I was up at 2......back sleeping by 4.....then awake and asleep again before 5:15. At least I got SOME sleep though ?
I feel a little rough around the edges this morning !:confused:

Hi Deanie ! Do you have DOMS this morning ?

I think the rotation says Stepblast and abs today, but I'm going to sub on the TM with iTread or CC . And abs of course .;)

Have a good one !

Becky

Add me to the crappy sleeping list. I was OK until about 2, then I think I had 10 hot flashes in a row. Yuck! So, like Becky said "At least I got SOME sleep though ?" It just stinks that the worst of it was close to getting up time.:( So, no workout is happening for me this AM. Gals, do you think we will ever have a night of uninterrupted sleep again? I'm beginning to wonder...

Deanie, which premix are you doing? The mammo went oK but I have to go back for an ultrasound. Nothing is wrong but my tissue is very dense. They tell me this every year and the doc wants a better view. Add it to the list of doctor and dentist appts that need scheduling and resceduling.

Tam, enjoy your pampering this afternoon.:)

Time to snap out of it and hope for a better rest of the day.

Oy I didn't see this thread

Here's what I posted :

Another Late start for me --

Hellos to all

I have a run to do later on if I can get it done.

I have our youngest here at home today since her asthma has flared up so she's getting a breathing treatment as I type.

Sorry I seem to be out of the loop but I hope all are doing fine.

Hi everyone,

Today was SB and Ab hits, I subbed Dierdre's Tap Less, Sweat More, and then Ab hits.
Major thunderstorms last night, didn't get alot of sleep here either.
Coffee, anyone???

Coffee ........yes !:D and I dont' really drink it !!! but I need SOMETHING this morning !!:confused:

I subbed itread 18 walking for SB and did Amys Abs sections 1 and 2 .

Becky

I feel horrible but managed with the help of my middle son to do CTX LL warm up then did CTX chest work (while dizzy) minus push ups. Then I did 1 mile of my 3 mile Power Walk with Leslie Sansone. I feel like I have the flu but I have sooo much to do I can't rest. Plus when I lay down I still the vertigo and it is starting to make me sick to my stomach. I could feel run down too from the allergy medicine I took yesterday. Sigh I can't win.

Good Afternoon

I ended up doing scrambled mix premix on DM. It was tough, especially having to do drill 5 2X!!!:p but it was a better choice for me than kickbox today.

Phyllis~ glad all went well with the visit. ugh to the extra dr. appt. I don't mind going to the dr, but to get there is a pain.

Becky~ I do have DOMs today! But not in my chest, in my biceps!!:eek: Must be from the chinups/pullups I did yesterday!! How're the pushups going?

Vilma~ HOpe you get in the loop tomorrow;) and your DD is better

Conni~ count me in for coffee!!

Annette~ Hope you feel better soon. Maybe take some time off from working out for a day or two?...

Have a great afternoon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.