Daily Check-In Tuesday 8/31

Mornin!

Almost overslept :eek: This morning will be iTread 13/30 and then ETK light day.

Have a good one!

Today is a 30 min. TF and 30 min. sculpt- but I am subbing a Cathe UB premix. Haven't picked it out yet, maybe something from Push/pull ?

Have fun with iTread- love those ! ;)

Good morning - Today will be the last half of Total Body by Jake (about 20 min of intense circuit work) 10 exercises 45 sec of work 15 sec of rest done 2 times.

Have a great workout ladies!!

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Great workouts today, gang!!

Today was weights - I did Jari's Get Ripped Extreme. This is the toughest Jari in my opinion, it kicked my butt!!

What are we all doing next month??

I may do circuit workouts rotation for September. I will be visiting family in Rochester in October and I need to trim up for sure.

Does anyone have a good circuit rotation they'd like to recommend?

Carmen.

Hey Carmen do you have access to Exercise TV? If you do there are a lot of circuit workouts on there that you could make into a rotation. I have found at least 3 if not more that qualify as a circuit workout.

I did a Hard Body Total Body Extreme workout ( a Body by Jake) off of Exercise TV today, it was 40 min. long.

I am having to wait till this afternoon to get my new washer and dryer delivered. Our dryer died so we just replaced them both.:D

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.