Daily Check-In Tuesday 7/20

Good Morning Glories!

Our numbers are dwindling...I may be talking to myself soon! ;)

This morning I plan on sprints, followed by swings. What's on tap for you today?

Good Morning !
I'm still here Tammy!

My Dad did very well yesterday. It was a very long day of waiting, but he was feeling very well last night. He was already up and moving around in his room with no assistance! Pretty good the same day as having back surgery! :)
Thanks for all your prayers and get well wishes.
We'll bring him home today.
Will bbl to report workout if I can fit one in !
Have a great Tuesday

Good morning everyone!!! I'm still here!! Today I'll start SH series. I'm still sore from PLB from Sunday.

Tammy - good luck with those swings. Feeling better?

Becky - Glad to hear Dad is better. Isnt it amazing that people can sit up and walk around after surgery? Glad to hear he's doing well.

Connie are you on fire again today?

I'll check back later.

Carmen.

Hi Tammy, Carmen and Becky,

Becky - Good news about your father. Even better that he gets to come home today!!

Tammy - Thanks for cranking us up today.

Carmen - I am on Fire!! I did TF HiiT today, then CLX PC 2, and CLX Extreme abs.

Hang in there ladies, we may be a small group, but we are mighty!:eek:

Hi All!

Ended up only doing sprints this morning. My body just didn't want to cooperate with swings.

Becky ~ Glad your Dad is doing well.

Carmen ~ My shoulder is still sore, I have an appt with the orth on Tuesday. Good luck with SH...great series.

Conni ~ Love your mantra :D May have to change the name of the check-in to the Mighty Daily Check-In :D:D

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.