Daily check-In Tuesday, 6/2

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

4DS HIS/LIS Cardio premix for me this morning. Work yesterday went by REAL fast :)

Have a great day! I'll check back later.

Good Morning !

Tammy, I really like that premix ! Have fun with it .

I'm SORE from the workout yesterday !!! Phyllis, are your lats talking to you this morning ??? I forgot how much it hurt last time .

It's legs today and maybe some core added on , if time permits.

I'm babysitting my littlest GS today ......baby time !!! :)

90 degrees here today- a/c finally went on !!!! ; )

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning Tammy and Becky and all that follow....

Tammy - glad the day sped by for you yday.

Annette! - Congrats on the weight loss.

Becky - I know you are keeping the Advil close today!:p

Hello to the rest of the gang.

Today is Cardio Fusion mixed cardio premix.... probably some abs tacked on.... abs are lacking on the rotation this week.

Yday I did STS disc 22 chest, sh, tris.... I tell ya they have my BB weight too heavy on those flat bench presses. DH was spotting me on those and instead of showing him my muscle prowness, I looked like a weakling! Of all times for him to observe me lifting, my weight had to be too heavy! I suspected it was too heavy before I started but I was too stubborn to lower it, I wanted to try it. They will be lowered next week!

I am doing a lot more pushups on my toes now!!! I am seeing a big difference in that area with STS! WooHoo!!!

Have a good one... Hot one here today, 92!

Tammy, I love that premix!:)

Becky, I'm not too sore today - a little achy and I opted to sleep in. :)

Jane, how nice that DH helped you. I would never think of asking mine. Of course, there is no way he's wake up that early anyway!

Prolly, no wo today.

If I could EVER sleep in, I WOULD !!!! I don't blame you one bit , Phyllis. ; )

I just finished LEGS with the added bonus at the end , and B&G SB abs.

Gotta shower and get ready for the little guy!!! :)

Becky

Hi everyone,

Kickbox today on the rotation - I did Amy's New Kickbox Surge and core workout, my new favorite Amy Kickbox workout.

Have a good afternoon.

Hi gals, thanks for the congrats on the weight loss, I was down again this morning so I may make my goal for the month yet.

I went to the gym and did about 40 min. of back, shoulders and chest then did 20 min. on the treadmill doing intervals.

Can somebody tell me the correct stance or position for doing squats, evidently I have been doing them wrong all these years or others are misguided? Are you really supposed to stick your rear out when doing them? Even with a barbell? I have always kept my back straight in alignment with my rear NOT sticking out my rear am I wrong? Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.