Daily Check-In Tuesday, 6/16

morning Tammy!

Today is supposed to be chest/back - but I'm waiting on the !@#$ DVD player to work, so who knows what I'll actually do.:mad:

Lunch was great on Sunday. We ate at the Lobster House in Cape May and I had a yummy lobster bisque that was almost like a dessert!! Mmmm

Have a great day!

Good Morning !

Phyllis......that sounds FANTASTIC !!!:eek: Lobster House/Cape May/Lobster bisque.......right up my alley !!!;):)

Yesterday was BM2, today is a 45 minute bike ride.
Phyllis- are we still doing the same rotation ??
Last week I did some subbing after being sick Mon & Tues. But I'm all caught up now.

Tammy, have fun KB'ing !

Better get cycling !

Becky

Yes,Becky I think I'm behind you. I did STS D8 today - back and tris. I think I wrote chest and back this morning.:confused: Tomorrow is KPC and Thurs will be BM2. well, that's the tentative plan. :)

Okay Phyllis.....I see.;) You're right behind me.

I did a 52 minute - 20 mile bike ride .

Am happy to get it in early ......hotter and more humid each day this week here .

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi everyone,

Did I hear Lobster??????? I am in!!!

Today was CK, probably one of my favs from Cathe as far as KB and hi/lo go.

Heading to the pool very soon!!!!!!!!!

Hi gals,

Sorry that I have been MIA.. but I worked out Friday took Sat. off because of a family birthday party.. got sick Sat. night.. still made it to church and work on Sunday but at work got sick around 10 pm, managed to finish out the shift and go home only to continue to be sick all night.

Last of the runs left at 5 am (only after requiring a bed change,:(:eek:) and I decided to not workout on Monday considering I was still weak from not eating all day. I managed to only lose 5 pounds my first month at the gym and I only lost that because I was sick, I had actually started to gain again which I didn't understand.

This week I am doing one body part per day... so today was Chest and abs, and 20 min.on the treadmill.

My back has been hurting on the treadmill so I am having to do less time... my shoulder feels better after not working out and leaving it out on Friday so I may do shoulders at the end of the week since obviously I have hurt it in some way or was working it waaaaay too much.

I am starting every other weekend at work so that will be nice to have a weekend off to spend with the family.

Ok I wrote a book, thanks to all that read it.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.