Daily Check-In Tuesday, 5/8

Good morning!

I really felt B&G overall legs yesterday! Been a while since I've done it and I could tell!

Today is BM2 double UB.

Good Morning !

Today is Kick,Punch and Crunch, & mostly likely I'll sub some fun step since I prefer it . :D

Phyllis - I'm not buying him a lot of clothes right now. He has so many that DIL had to take some back and get a gift card so she can buy for him later when he outgrows what he is in now. She got so much at her shower. I'm going to be switching a few things around too Phyllis after I looked at the rotation last night.

Have fun with step Becky.

Good morning Tammy!

Good Wonderful Tuesday Morning Hellos to Tammy, Jane, Becky, Phyllis and all who follow :)

Today's scheduled workout is KM Low Impact Kickbox Premix I may decide to add some ab work afterwards.

I'm going to try out the 1st weeks rotation as is - just to get a feel for it but I know for week 2 & onward I am changing it up some as I have already penciled in some subs :p

For some reason I feel a slight bit of doms from yesterdays wo around my inner thighs - weird as I can't recall what exercise could have caused it lol :::scratching head:::

Have a lovely day Ladies! :7

Good Morning Folks!

I'm going to spin class this morning and then thinkin' I'll do a few sets of chin-ups and ARX at nap time. }(

I was naughty.....I didn't do Body max as planned. I did clothes max. I realized I couldn't stand looking in my closet and seeing winter clothes any longer so I ripped them all down and went through the rather lengthy process of replacing them with the summer threads. Before I knew it, it was time for a little snack and Two and Half Men.

So tonight....if I can stop being chicken and go to a new gym (they do nothing but classes) I'm going to try their "Muscle Pump" Otherwise, I'll need to do a Body max premix.

Have a great day all!!

I did Step only from Cardio & Weights & Imax 2 plus ab #2 from Amy Bentos Abs & Stretch. Was a GOOD, fun step workout !:D

Now I am going to the park with DD & lots of little kids !! (she babysits!):7

I had a good workout with the KM cardio leg sculpt premix. This is one I never would have tried on my own accord, but it is a great workout in only 52 minutes. It definitely fit into my morning workout time limits.

Jane ~ Have fun}( with BM#2 double double! I really liked that premix.

Becky ~ Your step mish-mosh sounds fun!

Phyllis ~ You needed something more intense than the KM blasts? Although I figured they would show up somewhere in the premix today, I wasn't smilin'!

Vilma ~ I think we're all tweaking this rotation a bit. I'm also subbing in some running days.

Wendy ~ A nap sounds glorious right about now....Zzzzzzzzz!

Patti ~ I thought you joined Planet Fitness, no? How is your Mom?

Heather ~ How fun to earn some spending money with your extra stuff!

Okay, here's what I did after spin class...6 min abs express/15 chin ups/6 mins abs express repeated. I wasn't into doing ARX so I did the new SS Express ab routine twice to make up for it!:p

Ciao!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.