Daily Check-In Tuesday, 5/19

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I slept well last night, but was in a DEEP sleep when the alarm went off :confused: IM#2 for me this morning.

Have a good day!

Tammy, enjoy IM2!

I think I will do something form CTX - not sure which one yet.

Have a good day!

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis and all that follow...

CTX KB cardio only and quick fix cardio for me today.

Good Tuesday morning!

Rest day for me today.

DH & I will be going out to scout out some more developments and house models. Then lunch at a nice Mediterranean place - I love the clean eats there :p

Tammy so glad you had a good night's sleep. Gotta lurve IMax 2 :D enjoy!!!

Phyllis, Jane & all who follow have a great day.

picture.php

Hi everyone,

Cleaning on tap today, DS has a violin concert tonight.

I am supposed to do B & G today, not my fave, but oh well, good for the booty.

Hi Everyone ,

Long night of insomnia here. I slept just under an hour ......and not until 5:30 this morning, then DH's alarm woke me up not long after that !!!

I am supposed to do cardio & abs, but unless I get more sleep first , that isn't going to happen.
I'm so tired.
And I'm babysitting my youngest GS today.

Good workouts everyone ! Connie, B & G is one of favorite LB workouts. I don't even know why for sure. It just really clicks with me !

Have a good one,
Becky

I ended up doing Step & Intervals - kinda like a mini IM2 :)

Jane, what quick fix are you doing?

Vilma, tell us what you ate. You know we all love reading about FOOD!!

Conni, good attitude - sometimes you know that you just gotta do it. :)

Becky, I hope you get some sleep before GS arrives. Yuck!

Phyllis - it is option 4 on the recommended cardio rotations for STS Cathe put out with the STS rotation. I've never done it, always subbed a CC or something. It is usually paired with those 30 minutes cardios (step or kickboxing) on the rotation.

How long will that workout be total Jane?

I haven't done the quick fix cardio either.

No sleep yet and GS and daughter will be here in 45 minutes.

I guess I will hit the caffiene instead !
At least he is a little guy, not crawling or walking yet, so he's easy to watch.

Becky

Hi gals,

I went to the gym for my orientation and I got a 40 min. back and shoulder workout with a trainer. It was nice. Tried to do the elliptical machine but it was messing up so I couldn't finish.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi Again !

I just had to report that the caffiene kicked in and I felt a lot better and did CC#2 and pilates abs from STS. Not the toughest workout ever, but I'm happy to have done ANYTHING today !

I had fun with my littlest GS (5 months old yesterday ) ...he's such a cutie ! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Becky

:DEvening everyone...

That quick cardio fix is 20 minutes long. I really didn't want to do it or the CTX KB today so I subbed Powerstrike which was an hour long and very fun!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.