Daily check in Tues Nov 21

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm doing some more cardio today, probably a few CTX's strung together.

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest! I'm just taking a week off from lifting any weights as I'm coming off of 7 weeks of 90x.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Phyllis: Enjoy that DOMS girl!}(

Tammy: I see another CTX kick comin' on!:D

Today will be B&G after work...not sure if I want to add in any cardio yet...

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies!
Nice to see everyone !:)

No workout yesterday due to a very busy day and none today because I'm going for a ROOT CANAL! ;( ugh
I want to get it done before the Holidays because we are going away for Christmas, BUT that means my insurance won't cover (have used up most of what I have left for 2006) and paying for it is seriously going to dip into Christmas and vacation funds.:-(

Needless to say, I am bummed.

Someday I will be back here, comparing workouts with all of you but I'm starting to wonder when !!!!

(Still seeing the chiropractor for my back and I think it's improving but it is slow going. I see him every other day for now. Tammy ,how long did that part last for you? I guess I've had around 6 visits so far. )

Take care everyone.

Good morning,

Hey Phyllis, we must be on the same page. I did B & G on Sunday, yesterday was cardio, and then today I did PUB! I don't know how Cathe goes so heavy on those biceps, ouch!

I also did the stability ball ab bonus section from B & G with PUB, instead of the PUB ab section. I really liked that combination.

Have a great day!

Yes, Phyllis, I am sore also. Didn't feel it till this morning and then I knew, mostly my chest, some triceps and actually my bicep too, which is unusual for me.

I did the Total Body Fat Blasting taebo workout today with weighted gloves and some of the toning stuff Billy does hurt alot.

Have a great day!!

I am actually starting to lose again so that is a very good thing.:7

No root canal for me today, it turned out to just be an evaluation.
But I have an appointment for next Monday.

I'm gonna try to get a walk in this afternoon.

I NEED to start making myself exercise everyday again! I miss it and feel I'm falling apart, maybe that will help!!:eek:

Hey all.

((((((HUGS))))))) to Becky! Sorry for your dental troubles!:-( Where are you going over the holidays?

Tammy, You know it's true! That's why you are laughing!;) :p :7

My work out is done. B&G's Leg Blast Premix (47.5 min) and 30 mins of rebounding. The B&G premix was TORTURE! Burn that standing leg work baby! LOL }( I suggest trying it if you like feeling like your legs are in a fire pit! :eek: :p }( :7 :7 :7

Have a great day!

Wendy, My parents 50th wedding anniversary is over Christmas so they are paying for me, dh and dd , and my sister and her dh to spend THREE weeks with them in a condo on the beach in Florida.:7

We are all so excited and can't wait but I've just had one medical problem on top of another. and now the dental stuff. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get there and if I do , if it'll be in one piece!

I still am dealing with insomnia but right now taking Lunesta so I can get some sleep. I have to find a new primary care physician which I am having ZERO luck with, but I want to figure out WHY I suddenly can't sleep. I don't want to have to take pills to sleep but right now I am just to stay sane!!

I haven't worked out regularly in months and am trying to figure out what I can do and what I can't , with my back- which I am seeing a Chiropractor for. He says I can exercise but just be careful.
That's not much in the way of guidelines.:p

I just miss feeling healthy and fit SO MUCH!!!:eek: :(

Becky: I initially saw my chiro every other day for about a month...then it was two days a week for a few weeks....then once a week for a few weeks more. I'm guessing that after about 3 months, it dropped down to once a month.

Good luck to you. I hope all your health woes get resolved soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

P.S.: Do your parents want to adopt me?:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.