Daily Check in tues Mar 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning! Thank you for asking - the play went superbly. Of course, opening night had it's glitches. The tin man had a costume malfunction. It opened up on stage! The rest of the shows(3 more) went smoothly.

I dont know what I will do when I finish meso 3. I will need a break from STS. I think I've gone through it 3 times now. I have 3 more weeks to decide.

Today was double wave pyramid and I did med ball abs. I always feel worked out when I use the med ball. Anyone else feel that way?

Good morning everyone. Today its 4DS HIS cardio and wts (C&B). I started off having a piece of apple strudel with my coffee this morning. I hope that's not the way I'll eat all day. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself.

Phyllis - Wow, 3 times through STS. You must be a power house of strength!! You go superwoman!

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday.

Phyllis - A "flashing" Tin Man? Now that is original!:p

Today was another circuit day - I did Donna's Step Pump and Power.

Doing better with the eating thing, drinking alot of water!:)

Hi all, got up early because I have a sub job this afternoon and I really really needed to get a workout in.

So I did through my screaming knee about 40 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing for my cardio workout. I sweated and was in pain with my knee which at this point might cause me to call the doctor, I just don't want to be laid up with a bum knee and unable to workout at all, right now though it is painful I can work through it for the most part. sigh:confused:

Anyway have a great day!!:D

Forgot to check in this morning

Today was STS # 28 Chest/Back. I did manage to finish it in the alotted time I had by fast forwarding through the rests :rolleyes:

Annette ~ Sorry about your knee. Me knee has been screaming at me too!

Conni ~ You rock with your persistence and discipline.

Carmen ~ I *heart* 4DS HIS...great job.

Phyllis ~ Oh My! Glad the flashing tin man stopped flashing!!

Have a great night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.