Daily Check Tues June 3

Good Morning All!!

Today is HIS cardio only. I am cutting my cardio on my rotation this month and lifting heavy using 4DS. I am a little nervous about that, but we'll see.....

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

I have FL1B, a total body w/o from the book. My LB is STILL sore from Sunday's workout so this should be interesting.

I can't wait to hear how everyone does with FF's rotation...ENJOY!

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning !

Welcome to the rotation Phyllis (at least for today;-) )

I've done FF's other Get Ready for Summer Rotations and loved them. I'm really looking forward to this one !:7
And it's nice not to be doing it alone.:D

Today's workout is the same as Phyllis'.....I might sub with a different ab workout though.

I'm going to the end of school kindergarten family picnic this afternoon for my (step) GS ...it will be fun :D but it's supposed to rain....:eek: meaning they'll pack us all in the classroom... YIKES!:eek: :p

Have a great day!;-)

Becky

Good Morning Phyllis, Deanie, Tammy & all who follow! :)

Another one here who is switching over to FF's GFFS 08 rotation :)

Starting with day 2 :

LM 1-4 intervals premix (I may end up doing the entire workout though ;) )and LIS core.

Field Day for my youngest at her school so I'll be stepping and sweating then off to cheer her on once I get cleaned up :)

Have a great Day Ladies! :7

ETA:

Becky Hello we must've been posting very close together as you snuck in on me once again lol :)

Hi everyone,

Day 2 of FF rotation- I subbed Tracey's Step Sweatfest and Amy's Ab workout 1. I had done LIS core yesterday, and I wanted a longer cardio today.

Hi again,

I'm back to report that I couldn't stick with today's workout as written because MY TV WOULDN'T WORK !!!!!!!!!x( x(

I have NO idea what's up with that !;(

But, until DH can take a look at it, I have no TV, so I subbed an itread, then subbed Tracey's core (can do weight work in another room, different TV but no room for step in there). I did all of coreblast #1 and core on the bench and ball.

It was a good workout but a very rocky start!

I hope everyone's having a good Tuesday!

Becky

Oh Becky :( that royally stinks!

Well at least you subbed :)

I ended up doing the entire Low Max and then did LIS core section - great workout. :7

Hi all,

I did 2 exercise for shoulders and chest and one for back off of Slow and Heavy and abs off of MIS today.

Does anybody ever experience back of the knee at the top of the calf but not exactly in the bend of the knee pain? It feels like a pulled muscle or tendon but no amount of stretching makes it feel any better if anything it makes it feel worse.

I did take my first walk (45 min with very little jogging) on Friday and got shin splints from it but I have never had back of the knee pain before. Anybody have any idea what it could be. I can't like sit on my knees or pull my leg up behind me (for a stretch) without being in a lot of pain. Any ideas??!

Thanks

Yes, walking hurts just standing there is a dull pain. More of a sore pain not stabbing... but definitely painful especially pulling your legs up to say curl up on a couch. I must be limping some because my boss noticed it at the staff meeting today. I did take 2 Aleve to see if that helps, so far it has not. After sitting for awhile it really hurts to get back up again.

Annette ~

I never had any pain like that either. Please take it easy and if it doesn't improve go see your doc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.