Daily check in Tues June 10

Good Morning Glories!

I'm up!!! I'm not fully awake, but I am out of bed ;)

Today is a full body circuit from the book.

Is everyone surviving the heat?

Good Morning! Hi Phyllis & Tammy!:D

Phyllis, your pictures are GORGEOUS !!!! OMG! I was showing some to DD and DH......they are just breathtaking!:eek:
It looks like you had the trip of a lifetime !!!
(have to ask......how TALL is your hubby ??:eek: ) ha

Tammy, I LOVE this heat !!! Of course I am thankful for the a/c too !;-)

Today is Stepblast & Abs.
I might sub on the bike.
(a 50# dumbbell flipped off the stand as I was trying to remove some of the plates from it Sunday evening and landed on my ankle!:eek: There's a big lump and it's bruised and even though I really don't feel pain when I walk , I want to give it more time to heal before I attempt step.)

Have a wonderful day!!

Becky

Good MOrning all

Today is Imax 2 blasts mania premix.

Tammy~ can't stand the heat~ thank goodness for air conditioning!!!

Becky~ take care of your ankle.

Phyllis~ enjoy PUB, and the biceps}(

Have a great day
Deanie

Hi everyone,

Cardio on the rotation with abs, so I did Amy's ASC 2 and Tracey's Coreblast step and floor. Still humid this morning, it was a bit of a struggle to get through everything without dissolving into a puddle, but I made it.

Have a good day.

I'm back.

I did one hour on the bike, amys ab section 2 and weighted work from 1.

Phyllis, Your DH looks like a gentle giant!;-) And the two of you are adorable together !!!!
My oldest daughter is a petite 5'2" also and she always tries to convince us , it's really 5'2 1/2" !!!haha:p ;-)

Becky

Hi all,

With all this heat, working out is the last thing I want to do. I didn't yesterday because it was gonna be 98 and we have no A/C except for our bedroom. So today I managed to do PUB warm up, chest and shoulders only. It is supposed to be 94 today with strong thunderstorms this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow after it cools down to the 80's I can do a real workout. sigh.

BTW, we live in south central PA in case anybody is curious as to where the really hot temps are this SPRING!!!!! Kinda bad that it is only SPRING and not summer.

Anyway have a great day!! I may go hibernate in my bedroom with the ac.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.