Daily Check in Tues Jan 9

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

Today is my rest day. I'm just a little concerned about my left knee. It hurts when I propel my leg forward when I walk. It doesn't hurt when I am sitting or lying down. I was extremely careful yesterday doing kickboxing. I'm hoping with today's rest day it will pass. If not, I'll have to switch some workouts around and give it more time. Don't think IMAX3 is the best thing to do if my knee is still feeling like this. I cannot pinpoint any time when I thought I hurt it. I am very cognizant of any changes in my body/joints since Cathe was injured.

Have a good day everyone.

Good Morning.

Phyllis, Nice sub for the run. All Step is a breather!}(

Jane, I hope your knee feels better fast! I don't know if you are a supplement taker but glucosamine keeps my knees in check. I truly seem to end up in pain when I stop taking it and the pain dissapates once I start again. Just something to think about. :)

I am trying to decide between Plyo X and a Spin class today. I have to take one class per week at the gym. Spin is tough for me and also works the legs so I figure it's a good (low impact) alternative for Plyo. I must admit, as well, that I am very scared of Plyo. I did 30 mins of it once and thought I'd like to die!:p

I'll decide later I guess....:)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

GS C/T for me today, and I'll also add in some ab work.

Phyllis: CTX AllStep is a great workout....but then again I am very partial to all of the CTX workouts (as Tig can attest to;) )

Jane: I hope your knee feels better...enjoy your rest.

Tig: Sending leg vibes your way because either way your legs are gonna be worked today!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Jane, I have no words of wisdom about your knee, but I truly hope it feels better. I think you're doing the correct thing by modifying your WO's. Whenver,I get a little twinge of something, I find myself thinking Oh, no,is this the start of something bigger? I don't like to think that way, but I want to protect my body.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Jane, your body is telling you something. I would take a few days off, or only work your upper body instead of taxing that leg. Then see how it goes before you determine your next step.

Today was CT, abs, then I did stretchmax 3, since I had the time.

Have a great day!

Thanks guys.... I'm on break now and when I got up and also the few times I've gotten up this morning, my knee is hurting when I take a step forward, almost like it has a catch in it. It is sore on the top of my kneecap. I called my primary care doc and made an appt for next Tuesday, I'll start there. I'll definitely be modifying. My instinct tells me this isn't good.

Jane, hope you knee heals fast, I am nursing a shoulder pain myself. May we all mend quickly.

I did select exercises for upper body off of the PS series minus shoulders (the one hurt really bad last week when I did PUB so I figure I need to give it a rest until it doesn't hurt anymore), and the 8 min. taebo for a little cardio and I did the abs off of PSSL&A.

I am losing again, so I think that Amy Bento tape yesterday did something good for me. I am finally seeing the scale move in the right direction, WHOO HOOO for me!!!:7

I decided to stop being a wimp and I made it through all of Plyometrics this afternoon w/o crying! :p :+

Daily Check-in

Good evening! I had a great day today. I slept like a baby last night, but I still had a hard time getting up this morning. I am definitely not a winter girl. Getting up on a cold morning is not easy for me. Spring will be here soon! I am looking forward to enjoying brighter and warmer days.

I did Supersets after my Bible study this morning. I sang along with the music and had a blast. This is my favorite total body weight training workout by far. The one-legged squats and concentration curls are very challenging, but everything else is pure fun.

I went to Office Max after work and bought a file cabinet. I currently have a piling system instead of a filing system! I may actually get organized this year by the grace of God. I believe with all my heart that 2007 will be the year of my deliverance and freedom from bondage to obesity, clutter, debt, and every chain that binds me. Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.