Daily Check in Tues Feb 12

Good Morning Glories!

Today is cardio...I'm thinkin' CC#7.

Phyllis ~ Gosh yesterday was cold, it was -9 here w/the windchill. I set a new record walking from my car to my office :eek: ;) :eek:

Have a "Toasty" Tuesday!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and the rest of you lovely ladies,

YIKES! Its been cold here too, but it won't be so bad today. Last week, it hit 70 degrees F, and then the temps plummeted on Sunday.

Last night:
Cardio: RS
Back: Pyramid Back
Barbell Rows (2 sets each underhand, overhand grip}
Bowflex: Lat-pulldowns (wide-grip followed by narrow-grip
3 supersets)

Having fun with pyramids,,instead of using the same weights up and down, I start as heavy and build up and then drop off using differnt weights.

For ex. lying over head back extensions (17.5 lbs, 25 lbs, 30,22.5, 20) for dumbell rows 17.5, 25, 30, 20 and 15). That really helped cook me before the rest of my back work.

Have a good day.

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy, Cathy and all that follow...

It isn't bad here in the south, high today is around 60, low's in high 30's. We are expecting rain to set in tonight and through tomorrow.

Today is a rest day, THANK GOODNESS. My last rest day was last Tues. My legs are definitely needing a break!

Have a good one! Stay warm up there in the north!

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies!

today I will be doing my all time favorite Imax2 - its a day that I should be doing lower body but I really want to do Imax2 so I'm following my heart :D I haven't done Imax2 in a long time and that workout has been calling me -lol

Have a wonderful day Ladies

Awww Tammy, Thank you for the good luck wishes.
Unfortunately I am posting to say I'm going to cancel.
We woke to sleet and snow and horrible roads.
We are in a snow emergency telling everyone who doesn't absolutely HAVE to be on the roads to stay home!
Our county and east of us are getting hit the hardest and that of course is the direction of the dr. office. I've never been there before and it's 45 min. to an hour away, so I'm just not going to chance it.
I'll call when they open and reschedule and HOPE they can get me in soon.

In the meantime, I hope this isn't dumb but I'm going to try basic step (I think that's what it's called....a beginner Cathe, that I've only done a couple of times) and I will stop if it doesn't feel right.

I bought the Original Club Step and it was delivered right after I hurt my back, so I haven't been able to try it out yet. Can't wait !!! :p :7

Have a great day!

Becky

Becky,
I was wondering if you were going to make it today, we are in for a doozy, aren't we? We are expecting the worst of it around noon here, I am not looking forward to going home today.

Today was a rest day - but I did Amy's Hi/lo Dome Challenge and Ab hits.

Connie , we didn't get the 5-9" of snow they were predicting, but I guess it's not quite over yet either!
We probably have 3" on the ground but ice under it AND on top of it !
Brace yourself !

I rescheduled for Friday afternoon....their first available appointment.

I did basic step and TBS #1 on the new step with no risers. I didn't exactly get my heart pounding , and no sweat:-( but at least I did SOMETHING! It's a start.
Oh happy day!

:D Becky

We have snow, sooo I guess we might have winter after all. It is supposed to turn to sleet and ice later on today won't make for a nice commute home for my dh.

I did Slow and Heavy L&S warmup then did 2 exercises for shoulders then did incline chest work off of S & H then did pullovers for back off of S & H also.

The tooth they just refilled is causing me pain so I have to go back to the dentist on Thursday (Valentine's Day of all days) to see if it just needs an adjustment to the filling or what.
I am really beginning to dislike the dentists office. sigh.:(

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.