Daily Check in tues Dec 16

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hello all!

Look like some nice workouts were done by all yesterday. I'm rejoining the ranks today with C&W.

Becky, when exactly are you leaving for FLA?

Tammy, how much damage did you have from the flood?

Did anyone see my post this weekend on the daily check about KBs? I need some help with the discomfort in my wrists. I'm wondering if I'm not holding them correctly. Tips?

It sounds like Cathe's class was a blast yesterday! I really hope to join them next month!

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after

Today is 20 min on the elliptical, abs and stretch max 3.

Phyllis~ I didn't see your post about the kb- did you want to start a daily checkin for kettlebells? Is there a RKC gym in your area? I found one I may check out next week through Dragondoor.com. Maybe you can go there and someone can help you with your form.

Becky~ well??? I hope today is the day!

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

*Good Morning Glories*

CardioKicks for me today.

Phyllis ~ We have to throw out two rugs and a bunch of other stuff that DS#3 had in storage. I have yet to turn on my treadmill...I am going to let it dry out a few more days. I don't know what to tell you about the KB's. I had a problem in the early days with bruised forearms, but that went away as my form improved. I would definitely try to find a KB instructor to help you out.

Deanie ~ Enjoy your workout!

Hello to all that follow, I will check back later.

Good Morning !

Still no baby !
DD and her boys spent the night last night . Her DH wasn't going to be home and I didn't want her there alone . But.........no action.
She has a dr. appointment this morning so maybe we'll find something out !:confused:

We are SUPPOSED to leave Friday after work/school or in the wee hours of the morning Sat !:(:confused:

Probably no workout this morning since everyone is here sleeping all over the place. Then I am watching the little guy while my daughter goes to the dr.
I imagine I'll be watching Frosty AGAIN (HA!!;)) and playing with trucks instead of working my abs !!

We have snow coming !!

Have a great Tuesday!

Becky

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone!

My alarm clock went off at the regular time but I touched the off button instead of snooze and got up late.

Still got the kids off to school at their regular time even through the very dense fog but didn't have time for 'me' :)

I've got my non dvd workout with my kettlebells today :)

My cold never went away completely so I still feel clogged up and 'eh' but still plugging along. DD's asthma is the same so she slept w/ me last night so I could keep an ear out for her breathing she's okay so far but still needs her breathing treatments.

Phyllis
- Make sure you keep your forearm straight along with your wrist - keep it nice and straight when lifting the kbell over your head - don't bend that wrist.

To protect your forearm use some wrist sweat bands until you get your form down. When I 1st started I banged up my forearms pretty good but after I started making mental check points keeping my wrist straight with my elbow it stopped. So just make sure you have a nice level line from your shoulder joint to your elbow to your wrist.

I unfortunately do not have a RKC anywhere closeby so I'm one who has to really study to body mechanic of the moves and practice them without a weight until I get comfy then I grab my kbells.

Deanie
- nice workout you have planned enjoy! :)

Tammy - Oh boy - I pray your TM dries out and starts up for you with no issues. What a bother - big hugs to you. Here's hoping it all gets cleaned up and dried out asap.

Becky - How is your dd sleeping? She must be so tried :( Please let us know when that little man makes his appearance - hopefully before your trip.

OH Vilma , I am starting to really stress ! I just dont' think there's any way I can leave if my DD still hasn't had the baby !!! :(

I did sneak in a short workout. I did 20 min. of Tracy's Coreblast .
That'll be it today.

Becky

Becky,

That baby is coming tomorrow, I just know it. Dec 17. Yep!

Today was cardio intervals - I did Amy's Hi/lo Knockout.

I am knocked out from that workout, let me tell you...

Connie and everyone.................CONNIE you are RIGHT!!!

My daughter (natalie- seems weird that everyone here is sending her good wishes and you dont' even know her name) isn't progressing AT ALL. So the dr. said they need to induce !
She is going in tonight at 6 to get meds to soften her cervix and then tomorrow morning she is being induced !!
So the baby will be born tomorrow !!
Dec. 17 IS his birthday !!!!!!
I'm so excited !!!
Thanks Connie .....yours words did the trick ! ha :)

I can't wait to hold him !!!

Becky
THanks for all your good wishes and for asking about her. I'll keep you posted .

Hi all, I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Chest, Back and legs today with abwork also, then did her newly released 30 Minutes to Fitness Kickboxing, the 1st workout. It was a good workout for 30 min.

It is snowing here today and I need to take my youngest to his piano lesson.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.