Daily Check-in Tues April 21

luvtorun

Cathlete
Getting us started....

Good morning everyone.

Today is KM.

Running behind this morning. Couldn't get on the Cathe website until just a little while ago. I don't know if it was my computer or if the website was having problems.

For those of you who have ordered the microload gloves, what size did you get? I'm not sure what to do. I usually wear a large in leather gloves b/c of my RA but not sure what to do here. A large could be really big.

Last edited:
Good Morning Jane, Phyllis and all who follow !

I got my workout in early today because I am babysitting my littlest grandson this morning ! :)

I did CC #2 . LOVE waking up to Sean ! :) :)

Another cold, rainy day and then the NICE STUFF comes ! 80's are in store for Fri-Tuesday!!!! LOVE IT !!!

Have a good one !

Becky

*Good Morning Glories*

I also couldn't get on Cathe's website this morning and now I am also running late. It must be something about rainy days that just dampen your spirit :rolleyes:

I did hill intervals on the treadmill this morning and I'll probably do Jari's Slim & Lean after work.

I'll catch up later.

Ciao bellas!

Hi all,

Just now getting around to checking in, sorry!

I did PUB again, and I am getting really tired of it at this point. I will be subbing it in the next rotation if it shows up!

Hi all,

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's weight workout the 42 min. full body premix.. then did about 11 min. of her kickboxing I was running into a time crunch so I cut it short. Have to run youngest to piano and then to Wal-Mart.

Have a great day.:D

Kickmax is done....

Looks like most of us had trouble accessing cathe.com early this morning.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Jari's Slim & Lean done :) That was a burner for sure!

Jane ~ Good job w/KM! I loathe that workout :rolleyes:

Annette ~ Great job! Are you feeling better?

Conni ~ I hear you on the repititions :confused:

Becky ~ Who doesn't like waking up to Sean :D

Phyllis ~ Great job w/DM! I love the premixes.

Have a good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.