Daily Check-In Tues, 6/30

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Wow! Last day of June already :confused:

Today will be KW Empire State.

Have a good day!

Good Morning !!!

I've missed a few days. I've had a migraine.

What's everyone doing for July ? I am going to see what Cathe posts and then decide.
Today will be "do my own thing day" , and I have no idea YET what I'm doing !
I NEED everything, so maybe a circuit ?

I can't believe tomorrow is JULY !! Summer flies by !!!!!!!

Becky

Workout is done. :)

I did 30 day shred (40 minutes) and Tracey's abs on the ball.

That was my first time doing Jillian's workout and I upped the weights and alternated bike and TM for cardio. It was a nice change ......and good "getting back into it " workout. ; )

The sun is shining !!!! Enjoy your day!

Becky

Hi all,

Becky - Is 30 day Shred a good workout? I am on the prowl for good workouts that are not Cathe, I need a break I think.

Today was Amy's APX Legs and core.

I am waiting to see what Cathe posts for the rotation to see what I want to do next...

Connie,

I liked it but I did "beef it up" some.;)
Jillian uses (I think) 3 pound weights. I used 8 today and could have gone higher for some of the exercises.
I didn't do the floor cardio and instead jumped on the TM or bike and gave it all I had for the 2 minutes.

The workout is 3- 20 minute workouts , I believe each of them getting a little more difficult. I did the first 2.

I liked everything about it, except I'm not crazy about doing cardio and dropping right to the ground to do abs, which she does do.

Other than that, I liked it. I like throwing in something different here and there too.
It WASNT on the level of Cathe - intensity wise, but I haven't found much out there that is !

HTH's !
Becky

Good morning all. I didnt work out today. It seems that lately I've been NOT working out more that I HAVE been working out. I may need to take a few days break. This last week of Cathe's June rotation is just dragging, so I'm thinking I'll stop, wait a few days, and move on. I will see what she posts for July.

I discovered that Comcast in our area has just added FitTV! That will be great for the days that the DVD player doesn't feel like working!!!

Phyllis, That's what I did ! The last week of the rotation I just couldn't seem to get through. Last week we had a terrible storm and my DD and her boys ended up coming over in the middle of the night and staying here. (she was home alone with no power & was afraid we'd have a tornado and she wouldn't know it !) No workout that day. Then a few unexpected days with dh home and then I got a migraine. I only missed 2 workouts, but decided that since tomorrow is July 1st, I'll just scrap the rest of the June rotation and start with something new tomorrow.

We have FitTV. It's a good way to try out new workouts !

Sorry for excessive posts this morning ! I think I'm making up for lost days ! ; ) ha

Becky

Hi gals,

I went to the gym and did about 50 min. of floorwork legs, some leg machines and then did abs, biceps and triceps for my workout today.

Easier to do abs on the floor when you don't have the sinus pressure headache. I am thinking of taking a decongestant now before the headache comes and see if that helps. We have a dentist appointment this afternoon, joy o joy.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.