Daily Check-in Tues 6-19

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

I woke up at 3:20 this morning. Unfortunately, in a bad sleeping pattern right now. Been going to be at my usual 9 but woke up at 2 a.m. on Sun. morning, 4 a.m. yesterday morning, and 3:20 this morning. Ugh....

I did do S&H triceps yesterday but no cardio. My hiney was dragging yesterday afternoon.

Today is S&H shoulders and some sort of cardio. Just not sure what yet.

Daddy is stable and doing okay for what he has gone through. The drs want to do a thallium stress test instead of a cath right. They want to avoid a cath if possible due to the contrast needed for the procedure and daddy's kidneys are not up for that. I'm off today so I'll be heading down there this morning.

Have a good one.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning will be BC cardio/LB premix and then legs/abs at the gym.

Jane ~ (((JANE)))...I hope you can get some rest soon.

Good Morning Fitties!

Today is BBC shoulders and back and some cardio. I'm thinking some step, but haven't picked it out yet.

Jane, I hear you. I've been in that same sleep pattern lately, but I go to bed between 10-11. I probably need to start going to bed at 9, but then I'm afraid I'll be up by 1:00 !~ I'm too chicken to try !!!:eek: :p
Maybe you can sneak a nap in somewhere today???

Have a good one everyone!
:D

Good morning gals.

Today was PUB. I had no strength today. I think it's because I didn't eat enough yesterday. I was on the run after work and didn't get much of a dinner - just some yogurt and fruit. I try to use 20 as my top weight for chest, but it was oh-so-hard today. The biceps about killed me!

Jane, can you take something to help you sleep? I'm thinking that might make you groggy.

Tammy, are you ready for graduation? When does DS start his internship? Is that a different DS from the graduate?

Becky, do you like CTX Allstep?
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi again!

I just finished BBC shoulders & back.....LOVED IT! It was definitely a good burn!}( He snuck some abs in there too.
It was about 45 minutes and I added on LIC step combos and blasts (30 min.).

Phyllis, I love ALLSTEP....that's a good suggestion. Will maybe do that later this week.;-)

Hi everyone,

Hang in there Tammy, all will be okay with your dad, just try not to exhaust yourself with all this day to day stress. We are hanging with you!

DH is doing okay, thanks. He is having some med issues but hopefully will get that resolved this week, he should be going back to work July 2. Here's hoping!

Today was Butts and Gutts. Did I say GS Legs was harder???? Please shoot me and get it over with. I was so wrong, my legs feel like noodles right now.

Have a great day.

Hi Girls.

Today is ISculpt Ballet # 1 at nap time and a run in the evening.

Hugs and prayers to Jane and her dad!

Have a great day and stay cool!:)

Good morning ladies,

Today is an upperbody workout, I'm thinking BM2 upper body and the BBW workout. I really like that leg workout. It's quick and to the point. I think I will also add some cardio in there. Maybe a Tracey Stahele step workout.

Yesterday I only did KPC and then hit some golf balls at the driving range. It was bad, I need some practice.

Jenn:)

Hi all -
today has become an unexpected rest day due to a very late night and an early day waking up, needing to drive somebody someplace :(

I'm tired and really sluggish as I need to run around and do some family stuff I hope to find some time to recoup and maybe take a catnap if not I'll be pushing myself until I can crash on my bed tonite

Hey all.

I just finished ISculpt Ballet # 1. My first impression is that I felt it but I'm not keen on it. It just may not be my "thing" if you know what I mean. Maybe it's my lack of ballet background or something. Some of it reminded me of pilates which I used to do and enjoyed so I am not going to disregard it just yet. I want to see how my lower body feels tomorrow. If I'm sore then I'll continue to use it where appropriate for a while...maybe it'll grow on me!}(

Have a great afternoon!:)

Good Evening!

I got two new yoga dvd's and a new pilates dvd. I just previewed them all and they will fit nicely into my rotations.

Becky ~ I hope you had a good day...I'm really hoping I don't get that insomnia bug. I seem to wake frequently in the night, but fall back to sleep...thank god!

Phyllis ~ I have lots to do to get ready for graduation...EEK! I let time get away from me. DS#2 is doing the internship and he LOVES it! It has been great experience for him and will look good on his resume.

Conni ~ B&G is harder...it just never lets up!

Jenn ~ Great workout! I so want to take up golf.

Vilma ~ You are so good at always listening to your body...rest up!

Wendy ~ Sorry you didn't like the iBallets...they are very similar to the bar method and the new Squeeze workouts (only without all the upper body stuff). I have no ballet background but they do click with me...90x (as you may recall) didn't click with me ;)...it's all about finding what works for you.

>...90x (as you may recall)
>didn't click with me ;)...it's all about finding what works
>for you.

Truer words have never been spoken, Tammy! You are absolutely right! I am glad that you enjoy them. I am also glad that you happened to mention their similarity to Squeeze. I was seriously considering purchasing Squeeze. Now I will certainly re-think that! Thanks!:)

Evening everyone.... daddy did okay on his stress test today but he is worn out. I had to leave and go to the dentist at 4:00, regular appointment that I've had for six months. I left before he came back from his test. They won't have any results until tomorrow. He'll probably sleep good tonight I hope.

No workout today, left early this morning and gone all day and way too tired to tackle anything now. I'm ready for bed at 6:30!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Phyllis - interestingly I take something for sleep because about 9 years ago I went through an extremely stressful time and I slept only two or three hours a night for six weeks straight before I sought medical help before I wound up at the local mental hospital. I was put on a medication that was once used as an antidepressant but no longer is, it is mainly used for sleep consolidation (keeping you asleep once you fall asleep). I still have spells in times of stress of waking up early or sometimes I have these episodes when nothing is going on. Who knows? The medicine I take is not addictive but I really don't want to be without it. I never want to go through what I went through 9 years ago. I actually thought I was going to die literally.... you come apart at the seams in ways you never thought possible with that much sleep deprivation.

Enough of my novel for the night...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.