Daily Check-in Tues 5-1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Happy first day of May!!

Today is MM for me and the last day of the April rotation. I'm going over to see what Cathe has posted for May.

Have a good one!

ETA - I like the rotation! I love premixes and often wish I could do more of them. I believe I'll be doing this one. Will start tomorrow.

Good Morning Everyone!

Jane, Congrats on knocking out another rotation!}(
I like the looks of Cathe's rotation too and already copied it for future use, but look at FitnessFreaks too. She uses alot of premixes also so check hers out before you decide. ;-)
I've decided to stick with FF for May.

Today I'm subbing iTread or CC for a KM premix.

It looks like another nice day here today. Yesterday it was 85 degrees!!!!!! :7 :7 :7

Have a good one !:D

We posted at the same time Phyllis. Good morning!:)

Good Morning Folks!:)

I just checked out Cathe's May rotation and I like it. I will be joining whomever is doing this one but I need to finish out this week with BBC first. I can't follow the rotation to a T but I'll do the best I can to change it as little as possible. I'm excited now! :)

Today is yoga only day for me. I had a run on tap as well but have decided to push it off to another day. My calves are pretty mad at me right now so I am going to be nice to them today. ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!:+

I'm thinking I will do High Step Training today or I may just check out the rotation. I often don't do the rotations because I have a number of other instructors on hand and I like that factor of "Ah, what will I do today?" and then pick a DVD that works the body parts I'm looking to work. ;-)

Wendy: Did you have a great B-day? It sounds like a bit of yoga is in order.

Becky: I wish it was 80 degrees here ;-)

Jane & Phyllis: You'll have to let me know what you think of the rotation

Vilma: I bought CC #6

Tammy: Yikes! It's "next month" already. I guess that means I need to send you and Meg an email regarding the next GTG

Thanks Phyllis. :)

I have to sub a cardio with a spin class and I want to keep doing yoga once per week. I am also trying to find a way to continue to run once a week. I do not want to ADD cardio to the rotation but hate subbing a 2nd cardio! Grrrr! LOL

I guess I'll figure it out! I have a week to do it! LOL :p

Hey Beavs!

Have fun with your work out today! There is nothing wrong with not following a rotation. I always used to choose at the last minute! My problem is that it would take me waaay too long to decide at times! I try to stick to some kind of pre-planned rotation now...even if it's only week to week. Keeps me from being dangerously indecisive! LOL

My B'day was great. Thanks! I get to "celebrate" again today with my inlaws since I haven't seen them yet. }(

Oh yeah! I have the Cathe rotation all figured out and it didn't take me hours to do it! WOOH! I'm ready for monday now!}(

Hi Guys!

Posting a bit late but I have been out of the house since 7 am and I need to run back out again. Won't be getting back home until late afternoon; so no WO for me today.

I will be following Cathe's May Rotation.

I really like what I see in it, so when I get some time I will be printing it out and taping it up right next to my cathe calender ( helps w/ motivation;) ) not sure if I'll start it tommorrow or Monday.

Anyways gotta go!

I hope you all enjoy your chosen wo's and have a beautiful day!

Hi Y'all!

I got up at my usual time of 5 AM these days :( (that's just so wrong in so many ways) and checked to see if Cathe posted the May rotation. Of course she did :7, so this morning I did the DM cardio/UB premix. Day one is in the books. I'll also be changing up some workouts as I will be joining the gym at work because it's free :7:7

Jane: I never got to MM in last month's rotation...good on ya!

Phyllis: Here we go again!

Heather: Thanks for the BBBB info...I'll have to give it a try soon. Congrats again on your April results...you are doing amazing!

Becky: Great iTread workout. Although I don't like them as much as the CC's, I know that using the iTreads is pushing my running endurance and speed to the next level.

Wendy: Enjoy your yoga and how nice that you'll be joining us for the May rotation.

Annette: Your job sounds very trying. Good for you for keeping with it.

Conni: (((HUGS))) and prayers. Are there any updates?

Patti: Gobble! Gobble! Yup, it's time for another GTG! Awesome workout this morning.

Vilma: Hope your day slows down soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.