Daily Check-in Tues.... 12-5

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fit ladies...

Yesterday I did the Viper and it felt soooo good. That is one of my favorite workouts!

Today is suppose to be my rest day since and I start the Dec. rotation tomorrow, but I believe I'll get in a TM run today perhaps using a Cardio Coach... thinking #3.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Ladies!

Jane: Have fun with CC!:)

Phyllis: Pump those biceps girl!:7

I am going to make up my missed run after work this morning. I have GSC&T on tap as well but I might push that to tmrw. I'm not quite sure yet...

Have a good day ladies!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

BM#2 W/U, 1st 30 min, bonus abs and stretch for me today.

Jane: Have fun w/cc.

Phyllis: You go girl!

Wendy: Enjoy whichever workout you choose.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning,

Today was day 2 of December rotation - DM Timesaver cardio. I wanted something more intense, so I did Mindy's Interval Express. The drills are actually very similar to what Cathe does, and Mindy uses a med ball instead of a stability ball, so I felt like I picked a fair substitution, plus it is longer and more intense, imo.

I did do LIC abs as posted, though.

Have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I evaluated my progress before I started my new rotation yesterday morning, and my weight is moving in the right direction again. I am successfully overcoming my Thanksgiving run-in with pumpkin cheesecake. My measurements are smaller too, so I am pleased. With 3 weeks of clean eating and a good rotation ahead of me, I am hoping to keep blasting off fat this month. My New Year’s Day goal of being back down to 200 pounds is looking more like a dream at this point in the journey, but I am not ready to throw in the towel yet. All things are possible! With Cathe workouts and clean eating, I can drop 16 pounds in a month without resorting to any drastic measures. I dropped 14 pounds in 3 weeks with my first Hardcore Series rotation. I am maintaining a positive attitude, walking by faith, and believing that I will keep getting closer to my goal by taking positive steps in the right direction.

I jogged on my rebounder yesterday morning then did the Butts and Guts warm-up and leg blast premix. Did I mention that I love, love, love this premix? Can you tell?

This was my weight training day. I am a cardio lover, and I had a hard time talking myself into moving this morning. My favorite quilt was keeping me warm and cozy on this cold morning. I got motivated when I decided to do a short cardio workout before I hit the weights. I warmed up with the Drill Max warm-up and Drills 1-3 then did the shoulders from the Slow and Heavy Series. Great workout! I am not crazy about shoulder work, so I am getting the hardest part out of the way early in the week when I am more focused. The last few reps were unbelievably hard.

I need to eat breakfast and get to work. Have a blessed day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi, everybody, and it sounds as if you all are doing very well. I have been so sick for so long, and it seemed as if I would never get better. I had severe anemia right around the time that Cathe's new workouts came, and I only managed to do LIC and the Butts portion of B and G. I finally had to stop working out when I came down with a very bad cold/flu; it seemed that the anemia had kind of wrecked my immune system. The cold/flu lasted about three weeks. Last week was my first full week of working out, but I couldn't do what I was used to doing; I had to work out more lightly.

I am coming back a little bit stronger this week, and I was thinking of tackling Body Max 2 over the weekend but using a six inch step. Has everybody who has done it used an 8 inch step?

Thanks for reading. I forgot to mention that I gained around ten pounds, because I couldn't work out, and I was feeling lousy, and my excuse for eating was that I needed all the iron rich food for my anemia.

Hi Caitlin,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I've been sick with one thing after another for the past almost 4 months. First weird symptoms that landed me in the hospital twice (they never gave me a positive diagnosis, just that my white cell count had dropped quite a bit and they think it was a funky virus), I was recovering from that when I hurt my back and now am seeing a chiropractor- without much success! I got all of Cathe's new workouts and only did the step portion of one of them, ONCE!!!

I'm glad you're starting to workout again and feeling better & stronger.
I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. I'm excited for everyone enjoying the new workouts, I'm just anxious to join you!!!

Take care!:)

Where o where have my DOMS gone?

Oh Where o where could they be?!

I did Slow and Heavy for 2 weeks had DOMS the very first week

But alas they are gone, and nowhere to be found

O Where o Where could they be, sigh.

Ok, so this week I changed it to PUB and still no DOMS.sigh.

Oh well, sorry you had to read my dreadful poem, LOL!!

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) today for my cardio with weighted gloves on.

:7

ACK! My work out plan got all flubbered up! LOL I ended up doing GSC&T today after all and I am going to take a kickboxing class at the gym tonight. My run had to be nixxed for now...:-(

Tammy... I did CC #3 today. I skipped the stretch because I had to run out to my WW meeting. I liked that one. It was so funny when he said "time to work off that ice cream"! How did he know I had WAY TOO MUCH Edy's Moose Tracks ice cream yesterday!! HA! (no sugar added, but I don't think it matters when you eat half the carton!) Thank heavens I actually was down at WW and not up!!

Becky - I emailed you....

Annette, I like your poem! How about you do a moshmosh of sections working on the same body part. For example, do the bicep section from PUB and S&H. You could even do 3 sections! That would certainly give you doms, expecially if you heavied up.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.