Daily check-in Tues 12-19

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies..

Today is my rest day. I caught up my rotation yesterday by doing GS BSB and CT together. I need to do GB Bonus abs and will probably do those today.

DH's gallbladder surgery is today at 10:30 so I'm up early this morning to go... we have to be there at 8:30.

Wendy - I've been meaning to tell you, my DIL had an ultrasound last month and found out it was going to be a boy. They have finally decided on a name - Joseph Lee (DS's middle name is Lee). I believe we are going to call him Joey! Now I'll have a little Joey too!

Off to get my first cup of coffee. Didn't sleep well last night so definitely in need of it!

Good morning fit chics!:)

Jane, Oh that is so great! Another Joey! We are going to drive the girls around here crazy talkin' about our Joeys!:) Congrats!!! How much longer until Joseph Lee arrives??

I have the leg blast premix from B&G on tap for today plus a kickbox class at the gym tonight so if I can walk tmrw it will be a MIRACLE! LOL :p

No DOMS from PUB chest/tri's y'day. I need heavier weights pronto!!!!}(

Check y'all later!:*

Good morning Wendy.... our little Joey is due April 15th. I heard the heartbeat last week when I went to DIL's dr's appt with her on Thursday. Made it a little more real... so excited. This time next year I'll be shopping like mad for a little boy! I will definitely get carried away!!

I have that B&G leg premix on the schedule for tomorrow. Are you doing the Dec rotation? I'll begin week three tomorrow.

Jane,

I was born in April! Great month for a Birthday!;) I remember when I first heard the heartbeat. Great feeling!
No, not doing the December rotation...I just have a deathwish!:p LOL

You know, Jane, I would do that just for you but I already have a committment to a kickbox class at the gym tonight. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I am now quite thankful for this!:7 :7 :7

I did the regular cardio premix of DM which is the short one (34 mins or something like that). That one was tough! I can't imagine one of the longer ones! YIKES! :eek:

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am feeling much better this morning. After a nap yesterday morning, I jogged on my rebounder for a few minutes and did the Butts and Guts warm-up and leg blast premix. I had to go to work in the afternoon, but I went to bed early last night.

My Gym Styles and other DVDs will be here Thursday. I just placed my order yesterday morning and received a shipping notice last night. Wow! That was fast. I was not expecting to receive my package until after Christmas. Cathe’s staff is amazing.

I jogged on my rebounder this morning and did Slow and Heavy Shoulders. This is my last week of this rotation. I am planning a recovery week after Christmas to rest and get ready for my January rotation.

Jane, I am amazed that you can do both Gym Style workouts in the same day. You must be strong! I am hoping to get through the push-ups in the warm-up of the chest workout. I am keeping your husband in my prayers today.

Wendy, have fun with the leg blast premix! Try the Drill Max scrambled cardio premix. It is fun! Cathe edited out the squat thrusts, and she repeats some of the drills and mixes up the order. I cannot believe you did not get chest DOMS from Pyramid Upper Body. That one gets me every time.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning all,

Jane - My prayers are with your DH for a swift, successful surgery today. Stay strong, I know this is so stressful.

Today was my first experience with CF. What a blast! I think this may be my favorite Cathe cardio. I would love to see her come out with a cardio workout specifically like this. I am not a big Cathe cardio fan, so I have been putting this off since I got it, but it was a fun surprise. Hopefully this will be a trend for Cathe!
I also did the abs from BM.

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Jane, now you can look forward to Joey on April 15th instead of dwelling on tax day! Congrats!

GS chest and tris followed by LIC abs. I tried my new 20 lb DB on the bench presses and only eeked out one set of 6 reps before returning to my 15's. I think I need to use my platemates and work up to 20.

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Quick check in .....

Hey everybody... we're home. They were able to do it laparoscopically and he is doing well except for getting sick coming home. Thank heavens the nurse gave us some of those bags they put your clothes in, no way all that would have stayed in an emesis basin! Okay I know TMI!

He has a JP drain in and I've been instructed how to empty and measure, etc. I take him back tomorrow afternoon to get the drain pulled.

I'm off to the drugstore now to get his Percocet filled. He is sleeping it off in his recliner.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers coming our way today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.