Daily Check-In Tues 12-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

I did not get my workout in yesterday evening. I had a dr's appt and then DH and I started setting up our new LCD HDTV in our bedroom last night and that was about it. We are both pretty hopeless when I comes to that kind of stuff. We finally got it hooked up and working.

Soooo.... I'm in catch up mode now. Today is traditionally my rest day since I have WWer's on Tuesday but I will attempt to get in the 30 minute run (using Cardio Coach) or GS CT, not sure if I'll have time for both. I'm going to have to see where I can combine workouts one day this week to catch up.

Tammy - I know all about that bad eating and trying to do a killer workout the next day. Been there, done that too many times to touch. You'd think we'd learn huh? It doesn't seem to work that way though, for me at least. You'll do better today, you should be detoxed by now.;)

Have a good one.:)

Good Morning Fit Friends.

Look at Jane with all the new "toys" she's acquiring...first a treadmill and now a shiney new television! You go girl!}(

I have (only) GSC&T on tap for today. That mean u/b DOMS tomorrow!}(

I did GS Legs for the THIRD time y'day and have DOMS from it AGAIN today! Gotta love it!:+ The best part is that I don't even lift HEAVY w/lower body!!!

Have a great day, folks!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

KPC for me today...gosh, I can't remember the last time I did that one!

Jane: Santa came early to your house, eh? I think I'm still detoxing...fell asleep last night on the couch at 9 PM and I'm still draggin' a little this morning. Hopefully, the coffee will perk me up a little.

Phyllis: The new workouts AND the premixes are just fabulous, aren't they?

Tig: "Only" GS CST....LOL!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi Girls,

I have to say that Jane ALSO got the entire Cardio Coaches collection!!!:p (we aren't keeping track or anything Jane ;-) )

Yesterday I got outside for a 40 minute power walk with my DS. It felt great.....was 60 degrees outside here in Ohio.

My eating is the PITS! Last night I had a huge piece of pizza with top and bottom crust and CAKE for my dinner. Many meals lately have been similar! blahh;(

Hopefully you all are doing better.
Good to see you again.

Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a good week, yes this is the hardest couple of weeks, imo. We get so many goodies at work, and it is so easy to indulge somewhat. I think we can all have some fun without feeling too guilty, after all, Christmas comes but once a year!

Today was L & G, and coremax 2. I think an Imax should be on the schedule tomorrow....hmmm

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am eating foods that bless my body and bursting with energy as a result. I jogged on my rebounder this morning then did the Drill Max warm-up and Drills 1-3 followed by the shoulder work from the Slow and Heavy Series. I had such a hard time calming down and focusing on weight training this morning. I confess that I bounced on my rebounder during the minutes of rest! The one time I tried a Pure Strength workout, I fast forwarded through the rest between sets. I am such a cardio and circuit training queen. I do not know what I am going to do with myself! I love these Slow and Heavy Series workouts when I am tired or depressed. When I feel great, I want to move! I am determined to get through this 3-week rotation. I may change my plans for January and return to cardio and circuit training.

Wendy, I am running late. I will be back later to check-in with the Violets.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather,

How are you sleeping these days? Are you still using the lightbox?
Your comment about "bursting with energy" makes me think maybe you are over the insomnia... I hope you are feeling much better.
:)

>Tig: "Only" GS CST....LOL!

Tammy,

LOL! I only say that cause when I do weights and no cardio I feel like I am only doing half a work out. It's funny too cause I do cardio alone and don't feel that way!

I certainly did not say ONLY because I think GSC&T is EASY!:eek: I've upped my weights so it's definately FAAAAR from easy!}( }( }(

GSC&T is done and I did Ab Ripper X as well. I always forget about abs until the last minute b/c they are not already included in the workouts I am doing!:eek:

I did get CC #2 in today before I had to run out after work. I'm still behind on GS CT. I should have been doing that after I got home instead of eating cowboy cookies. Tammy - move over in the detox chamber, I'm coming in!

I'm going to have to look at my rotation and seen what I'm going to do this week to catch up. I'm just missing GS CT so it shouldn't be difficult.

Daily Check-in

Becky:

Yes, I am sleeping like a baby again. :) I have been since the 4th of November when I started working out with Cathe’s new DVDs. The light therapy definitely helped. When the new DVDs arrived, I devoted the 30 minutes I was using to sit in front of the light box to the longer workouts. I am finding that, after the initial treatment, I only need the light box every now and then on cold and dreary days. I am planning to start using it a month before the time changes next fall as a preventive measure. It is supposed to ward off seasonal depression that way. I will use it on rainy days too. I did get too wound up close to bedtime Sunday night and was not able to settle down until 2:00 a.m. Other than that, I have been falling asleep well before midnight. I was in bed by 9:00 p.m. last night! No wonder I was bursting with energy this morning. :7 Thank you for asking about me, and I hope you are continuing to feel better too!

Wendy, give Joey a hug for me. He is too cute for words! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.