Daily Check-in Tues 1-16

luvtorun

Cathlete
ICK! Back to work today. My day off yesterday was great, had a fun time with DD and DIL.

Today is usually my rest day but Cathe has 7 days of workouts on this week. 50 minute brisk walk and stretch (either SM or TBS). I'll see if I can get it done. My body really likes that rest day each week though!

Good morning.

Jane, glad you had a fun day off!

KPC for me today. It's a good thing nobody is around to watch me do this WO. My form is horrendous! My punches are all over the place, and once Cathe speeds up the punches, then Oh my it's pretty funny!

Have a good day all. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Good Morning Everyone.

Jane, You don't like working back? Chest and Back are my faves to work!}(

Phyllis, I think I'm gonna sneak in your house and plant a video camera....I want footage of you doing KPC!;) :p :7 LOL

Well, today is Plyo for me but I may decide to sub in a run instead simply because I am longing for one. I have to work but it's the early shift so I can leave DS in the daycare and run as soon as my shift is over.

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is supposed to be KPC, but I really don't like kickboxing, so I'll be joining Jane for a 50 minute brisk walk.

Jane: Glad to hear you had a great time shopping. Did you girls do much damage$$$...LOL!
How much longer until little Joey makes his appearance?

Phyllis: LOL...thanks for the morning chuckle. I imagine that's what I look like too:7

Tig: Enjoy your run!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Tammy, I'm with you. I don't enjoy kickboxing all that much either, but i'll do it occasionally.

Wendy, they could use that video as the don't portion of a how to video! ;)

Phyllis

Wendy... LOL.... not ICK back work... ICK back TO work! I kind of like working the back! LOL...

Tammy - DIL is due April 15th! Can't wait! No significant $$ damage yesterday. Had a very nice day.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I am late. I think I messed up. I did PUB today, and I think I was supposed to do KPC! I had better start checking the rotation a bit closer! Okay, KPC tomorrow then.

Have a good day!

Bad day yesterday so no workout.

But today I have a sick son with fever but I did manage to do the cardio only portion of CTX Kickbox for my workout. Shoulder seems to be doing better but I am getting the nasty cold that my dh is trying to get over. Hopefully mine won't be as bad as his was.

Have a great day!!:7

>Wendy... LOL.... not ICK back work... ICK back TO work! I
>kind of like working the back! LOL...

OOPS! LOL I guess I wasn't quite awake yet when I read your post!:p

>Wendy, they could use that video as the don't portion of a how
>to video! ;)
>
>Phyllis

Tee Hee! Don't you worry girl...I feel the same way about myself during many a work out!:7

Daily Check-in

I started feeling better yesterday morning and enjoyed my beloved Rhythmic Step. My feet and knees did not hurt at all, so I must be getting lighter. I danced around my step and had a delightful time. This is my favorite step workout of all time. I love the dancy choreography with all the mambos, cha chas, pivot turns, and spins. I like the music too. It flows with the choreography. Rhythmic Step is one of my happy workouts, and it made me feel good yesterday.

The good feeling was short lived. My boss wanted me to work yesterday, so I braved the cold and drove to the office. He did not tell me that the building had no heat. I froze my butt off, and I started sneezing and having coughing fits again last night. It was not good for me to sit in a cold office all afternoon.

This was another cold winter day. I had to talk myself into getting up this morning. The temperature was in the 20s, and I was warm and cozy. It is a good thing I had one of my happy workouts to woo me out of bed. After my quiet time, I did Supersets again. I love everything about this workout and enjoy every minute of it. I am even starting to enjoy the concentration curls.

I bundled up this morning and ventured out. Thankfully, the roads were dry. The office building was chilly when I first arrived, but the maintenance guy fixed the heater this morning. I was very grateful. I had a rough night with my cough and started feeling better this morning, so I did not want to experience another setback. I went to HEB during my lunch hour and bought some Mucinex DM. I am hoping that it is strong enough to knock this cough out by tomorrow. The Tussin DM was not doing the job.

Another winter storm is on the way. Central Texas may get up to 2 inches of snow and sleet by tomorrow afternoon. The sleet is already falling. Tomorrow promises to be another cold morning. Step Works will warm my heart. Several of the Ya Yas are having a Cathe cardio party tomorrow.

Please pray for healing and safe travel tomorrow.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.