Daily Check-In Thursday, May 31st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning will be CC#3. My body aches all over and I can't wait for my rest day Saturday!

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Good Morning Fitties!

Why are you aching Tammy? Hope you feel better!

Yesterday was Amy Bentos, chest/shoulders/abs.
Today will be bi/tri and CC or iTread.

Yesterday I went with DH to cut a yard. OMG It turned out to be acres and acres (he'd seen it before and told me it was GINORMOUS, but I didn't have a clue). DD came too and we all worked for four hours, cutting , trimming, picking up piles and piles and piles of fallen tree branches and sticks.
There is still 2 or 3 hours of work left to do out there.
It was fun but almost 90 degrees and we were BEAT, hungry and sweaty by the time we quit for the night.:p
I slept so good last night !:)

Have a good one......tomorrows FRIDAY!!!!:7

Good morning all.

Tammy, why does your body ache?

I had a wierd WO today. I started with 10 min of ab hits then I put in Christi's Solid Gold Step. I so want to like this WO. I love the music, but she is so fast. I can get the first combo, but then she loses me. I tried using the move master but when I do that in the slow mode, there is no music! Then I did a few sets of bicep curls.

Have a good day!

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Tammy, I guess DOMS is raging in full force for you? If it's too bad it can make me feel sick. That is the one time I am NOT happy about it. Take some ibuprofen and feel better soon!

Becky, WOW-what a work out you got y'day cleaning up that piece of property with your DH and DD. Is your DH in a landscaping business or something?

Phyllis, I had Christi's fantastic four work outs. I hated them! I just don't click with her at all.

I have spin class and tone it up + chin ups on tap for today.

I have a few extra pounds on me from the weekend but I am headed in the right direction. I've lost a half a pound of it so far....It can't come off too fast!!!! BLECH!x(

Have a great day!

Good morning guys!

Tammy - you need a rest day before Saturday if you are aching my friend. I wish I were aching from exercising every day but alas....*sigh*

Becky - I've sent you an email. I could have used some of that work yesterday! Sounds like an excellent workout on top of the one you had already done!

Phyllis - I can't "get" Christi either. She is so fast and doesn't cue very well IMO.

DH was home yesterday afternoon which is unusual mid-week so I, of course, used that an excuse and didn't do MM. At this point, any ole excuse will do! I hope to do something today, probably step. May RS.... that may get me moving!

Have a good one!

ETA - Good morning Wendy... we were posting at the same time.

I have Christi workouts too and it seems like it wouldn't be that hard.....I LOVE the music, but I just can't learn the steps !
I love step but she moves too quickly or something for me.
Every once in a while I pull some of hers out and try again but so far, no real progress!

Wendy, DH has a small grass cutting/landscaping business on the side.
I help him when he does a big landscape job or once in a while go help him mow.

050208_10008324294.gif

Good Thursday morning Hellos going out to Tammy, Becky, Phyllis, Wendy, Jane and all who follow.

I'm subbing today to protect my left knee although it feels better than it did 24 hours ago.

So instead of CF Mix & Max premix I'll sty low impact doing LIC :D

* Tammy - Why are you so achy? Was it those weight machines at work? Oooohhh I can't wait to get to some TM runs and use my CCs but no can do for now. Have fun with CC #3 and Coach Sean ;)

* Becky - my hubby helped a friend do what you guys did yesterday once, he came back beat and with a sore back - that's a lot of work! :( His friend owns a landscaping gig and when he has those big properties he always asks for my hubby's help.

* Phyllis - I guess it was an interesting workout though , did you feel 'worked'?

* Wendy - I'm sure you'll get those extra pounds off in no time, just keep drinking the water to flush it all out - sounds like you had tons of fun over the weekend eh? ;)

* Jane -just take your rest days sounds like you need them. Here's hoping you enjoyed your time w/ your dh. Mine is off tonight and this weekend so me and the kids can actually spend time with him too - provided he doesn't fall asleep from exhaustion

My workout of LIC was completed at 930am this morning.

I just love the soundtrack to that workout so much I may have to order it so I can play it in my car lol, I found myself jumping a few times and had to stop myself lol :p it goes by so quickly.

My knee is feeling really good but I will continue doing low impact for a few more workouts ;)

Becky - It was just feeling a bit sore

Last Thursday is when I felt it act 'weird'

I had done 3 days of intense high impact back to back and I think that is what triggered my knee feeling tight and uncomfortable.

Thankfully it feels like new but I'm still going to try to limit my high impact moves for just a few more days then slowly add them back in to see how the knee feels.

Busy day here today :7

I was very achey/domsy when I woke up this morning, but a good warmup and CC#3 seemed to have loosened up the ole' joints....or maybe it was Coach Sean's soothing voice
}(}( My body is still adapting to getting up and moving at 5 am.

Becky ~ HOLEY MOLEY!!!! That's some work y'all did!

Phyllis ~ Don't you just hate it when you buy a workout and then hate it? Double blech! x(

Jane ~ I'm so sorry you are in a rut. I bet you just can't keep your mind off that new grandbaby!!! I'm sending you (((HUGS)))...maybe some time off will refresh you.

Vilma ~ Good for you for listening to your body...I fail miserably at that. Don't worry, Coach Sean is still waiting for you ;)

Wendy ~ Hope you had a fun spin class...that is something I would love to try.

Patti ~ ;) we'll be here when your ready ;)

Just copied and pasted Cathe's June Rotation into my calender.

I could use some advise.

Before I print it up where best could I add those extra Cardio days?

I will be incorporating my Cardio Coaches for June.

This one looks like it'll get me good and tired as it has Slow & Heavy in it.

I'll be starting it on Monday the 4th anyone joining me?

Hi ladies,

I did Lomax 1-3 at 5:20am, I really like getting up early and getting it over with.

I'm thinking of doing Rock bottom next month or Butts and Guts. I have a pool party on the 23rd. ;( ;(

Tammy please rest before Saturday.
Vilma I love the music in LIC also.
Wendy those pounds will be gone in no time, no worries. ;-)

Jenn

Vilma,

I'm considering the June rotation. Haven't decided for sure yet, but if I do it, I'll start with you on Monday!:D

Becky

Tammy, It took many starts and stops with Spin for me to get into it but now I am hooked! It's TOUGH!}(

Vilma and Jenn, Thanks for the encouragement. I didn't do myself any favors this afternoon though as I managed to polish off a goodly amount of moose tracks icecream right out of the carton!:eek: }( :eek: :9

Well I changed it up a bit today. I took my spin class as usual but I was lacking in motivation and energy to do Tone It Up and chin ups at nap time today...probably because I went to the park for an hour w/DS after my class and it was HOT!!!! Heat will take a lot out of me. So anyway, I had yoga on tap for tomorrow so I did it tonight-just finished 50 mins of YogaX and it felt great!-so tomorrow I will do Tone It Up and chin ups. :)

My legs are ALREADY sore from spin class despite the yoga/stretching I just did...I could be IN TROUBLE tomorrow!!!!}(

Time to batten down the hatches and get under the covers! The 2nd HP book is calling me...I am soooo closed to finishing it!:7

Ciao!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.