Daily Check-In Thursday, March 18

This week is not much of a workout week for me. I didnt get home until 11:30 last night so no exercise this AM. Tonight the play begins and I will be out late again - as well as tomorrow. So, my plan for the rest of the week is lots of coffee!! Can I make that a rotation? :D

Good Morning !

Late night Phyllis ! I hope today goes by fast for you !
Tammy - have fun with Sean . :)

I am subbing MMA kickbox and will probably do step or cycle .

I put the story of how we got our new dog on yesterday's thread, but it was pretty late.....if you want to see it.

Hi Carmen, Hi Annette !

Becky

Good morning ladies!!! Today is PUB for me.

Phyllis - best of luck at the play tonight.

Tammy - Hi, how ya been? Enjoy CC. I love CC.

Becky - thanks for posting the story. What did you name him?

Connie/Annette - Enjoy your workouts today!!

Have a great day everyone

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Carmen. I did a good one today -

4DS BC cardio only and the Biceps section from GS, then the core section from HSC.

Have a good day!!

Hi everybody, I actually got a workout in and I have an afternoon subbing job in MD so I am doing good today.

I did about 33 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on for cardio. Hopefully tomorrow I won't have to work at all and I can do a full body weight workout.

I actually applied for a part-time job at Curves (and no I do not like their workout but a job is a job), because I really need more regular hours especially with summer approaching and there will be no subbing during the summer. It is only like 15 hours a week and they are only open from 7 a to 7 p so not too bad.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.