Daily Check in Thursday, January 18, 2007

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning, where is everybody????

I did 30 minutes of Christi THC ( instead of the 20 minute run ), and PLB, then I threw in the abs from SH.

Have a great day!!!!

Hey Conni... where IS everybody else?

I'm off today for a comp day since I work the weekend so checking in a little later than usual.

Today is KPC... since I'm off, I may get in that 50 min walk and stretch also.

Ice storm here today but not bad in our area. Points south (Charlotte, NC/up-state SC) are getting it worse than us.

Have a good one!

Hey Jane,

Glad to see someone is alive over here! We are expecting a big snowfall tonight and tomorrow, should be interesting...not!! I hate snow with a passion, or should I say I hate winter!!

I did KPC yesterday, good workout that I hadn't done for awhile..

It was spin class this morning. TOUGH! I haven't been in a while but have always found it to be a very challenging class for me.

At some point today or tonight I have to finish up the last 30 minutes of Yoga X which will be a pleasure as it's mostly regulation stretching. Aaaaaah!:+

Have a great afternoon!:)

With a stuffed up head, and a low grade temperature, I did 30 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) with weighted gloves on.

I really just want to go to bed, sigh, UGH!!!;(

Hope everybody else has a good day!:)

Daily Check-in

After my Cathe cardio party yesterday morning and a hot shower, I went to work for a few hours. It was warm enough after lunch to start melting the ice on the road, but clearing the ice from my car was a big adventure. I rolled down a window, and a solid “window” of ice remained. I had fun punching it out. It appears that kickboxing has some practical application! Clearing the side windows was fun. The front windshield was more challenging. My gloves were soaked by the time I scraped off the thick layer of ice with my fingers. It took a whole hour! Are the Northern girls laughing at me yet? I was told today that a plastic spatula is much more effective.

I rested last night and went to bed early. I slept through the night and started feeling better this morning, but I had a lot of congestion in my head. After my quiet time, I did High Step Circuit for the first time. It did not rock my world. This is one of Cathe’s intermediate workouts. This was the first time I worked out with tubing that has handles. I like the green band Cathe uses in the new workouts better. I definitely prefer Low Impact Step and Body Fusion. I am not wild about High Step Training either. I am a choreography lover at heart. I do love Boot Camp, High Step Challenge, and Drill Max. They are athletic with a high fun factor. I am a fun-loving girl. I wrapped up my workout with the bonus stability ball abs.

I am under the weather again tonight. I cannot seem to shake this cough, I am still sneezing, and my cycle started tonight on top of that. I am going to curl up with my favorite quilt. Hopefully, I will feel better in the morning. Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday.

Please pray for healing. I have been battling this for a week now. I need to start eating more fruits and veggies.

It is good to know that I am not the only one who hates winter! It sounds like all of us are looking forward to warmer and brighter days!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.