Daily check in Thursday Jan 3 2013

Good morning today I'm subbing Zumba for Ride on the rotation.

I hope the new year bring you both new hope. I feel renewed about this year as far as work and know that not much longer I will be working across the hall and in a much better place mentally. Thanks for letting me share.

Have a great day.

Carmen

Hi Carmen,

Very happy for your change of "scenery"! Good things are coming for you, I know it.

Which rotation are you doing? I am doing the 90 day undulating rotation in the book. What do you think?

Today was Hard Strikes premix 16, then Pilates with Jules Benson.
I wore weighted gloves, I don't have boxing gloves. I liked the workout once I got past the pepto bismal gloves. Reminded me of a mishmosh of the cardio in Kickmax and KPC, with very little repetition.

Hi Everyone,

No workout for me today. I am at the agency tonight so don't want too long a day.

Great workouts ladies. I am envious that you both have Xtrain already.

Conni - Based on some of your reviews, I know you are more fit than me. You are able to do some full workouts that I simply cannot finish e.g. H/C bootcamp. For that reason, if some of Xtrain is totally manageable, I suspect it will be a bit tougher for me. Just saying!

Carmen - I do hope your change at work is successful. You are enduring wayyyyyyyyyy too much stress.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Hi gals, I'm back, LOL!!

I am glad to hear a review of Hard Strikes that one looked like a potential for me to get. Thanks

I did the Cardio and Boxing premix off of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Circuit Burn today for my cardio and I wore my weighted gloves. Good to get back to my workouts again. Hoping with the long break to shock my body back into losing weight again.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.