Daily Check-In Thursday April 26

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#3 on the TM for me today. I'll post personals later after I've woken up. Have a great day!

Good Morning !

Hi Tammy!! How's work going?

Today is PLB for me and instead I'll make up my own mishmosh of floorwork.

Major thunderstorm, so I'm getting off the computer for now!
:eek:

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Good Morning Ladies!:)

Tammy, So what are your hours at your new job? Have fun with CC!

Becky, I am petrified of T-storms!:eek: Hope you enjoy PLB today.

Phyllis, Sorry you are down about going to work today. :-(

I have spin on tap for this morning and BBC's full body work out on deck for nap time. }(

Have a great day!

Good morning!!! Up at 5:30 this morning but I feel wonderful. Nana was tired last night!!! Went to bed at 8:30. The dr. appt made my little man mad yesterday. He does not like to be held down while naked!!! He also has a diaper rash which the doctor say is very common but he has some little, what look like, white pimples over it so they cultured it, gave him a script for antibiotic ointment, and we are going back tomorrow to have it rechecked. When they were holding him down doing this, he was screaming and red, oh my... DIL was holding onto me and crying. She is such a good mama.

Today I'm staying home and getting some more things done around the house but tomorrow and Sat. are Joseph days again.

Tammy - enjoy CC#3, one of our favorites!!!

Becky - try the floor work on GSL if you haven't yet. I really like that floor work with the band!

Heather - I hope last night was better for you than the night before. Don't beat yourself up on an occasional slip day. We all have them, just know they are going to happen on occasion, we're not perfect. I consider unclean eating a place I visit occasionally but I don't live there anymore. Today is a new day!

Phyllis - Cardio Fusion is one that wipes me out every time!!

PUB for me today plus bonus cardio. I may try Vilma's rendition of the bonus cardio by using BC cardio.

Have a great day!

ETA - good morning Wendy... we were posting at the same time.

Hello, Ladies! :)
I did Rhythmic Step this morning...557 calories. One banana & one vanilla muscle milk light. Let's just hope I forget about the hersey kisses in the closet!:p
Take Care!
Denise

Greetings Tammy, Jane, Wendy, Denise, Phyllis, Becky, and all who follow. It sounds like you all pretty much have a good day on tap, even Phyllis who doesn't want to work (I'm with you on that). And I hate thunderstorms for the most part...

Last night I did Step Blast followed by the floor work from Butt & Guts. Tonight I will do Body Fusion because I am rather tired. Eventually I will get my sleep schedule on track.

Thunderstorms are over for now . Lot's more rain coming today though, it sounds like.

I did PS leg floorwork and Bottom blaster premix from sculpt sweatfest. It was a good workout....running 45 minutes.

Phyllis, I don't like working legs either, but I find I don't hate it as much doing floorwork or light weights. DO NOT like a heavy barbell on my back and endless squats and lunges!!x(

I will always be a stepping, upperbody weight work lover !!:7 }( :D

Good Morning Tammy, Becky, Phyllis, Wendy, Denise, Jane, Beavs and all who follow.

Just about ready to start today's scheduled WO of PLB plus I'll being adding some ab work from one of Cathe's dvds.

Just got back from dropping off my kids at school just a little shaken up.

As I was at a full stop waiting to make a left turn with my signals on mind you, the guy driving behind me was going a wee bit too fast and to avoid hitting me he ran into a mailbox and into someones ditch. Of course I pulled over and asked if he was ok. He said he was fine but that his kids were fighting in the back seat reason why he slammed not into my car but into a mailbox - Whew! It shook me up but I am so thankful he quickly saw what was to happen and tried not to hit me. Thank God! At the moment my hubby's car is on it's last legs and is at the shop and he is using a rental to get around and my car is the back up.

Anyways that was my little adrenaline rush for this am.

I live in a rural farming area, where my biggest pet peeve is that just about every 4-5 cars to 1 do not use their signal lights to indicate when they will turn I just hate that with a passion! I am originally from NYC and it became habit to use your signals. UGH!

* Tammy- enjoy your CC

* Becky - have fun with PLB and your mishmosh :)

* Phyllis - WTG on CF, yup CF put me in a 'what just happened' zone for a bit LOL

* Wendy - love your new cheetah avatar by your siggie :)

* Denise - Hi! Do what I do with tempting tigger foods - just throw it away outside of your house fast and don't look back ;)

* Jane - Awww poor little guy, I'm sure he was not a happy camper yesterday.
Let me know if you do BCcardio if it is comparable to that Bonus Cardio.

* Beavs - I did Body Fusion while I was sick and it's a nice one. Good for days when the body needs rest. Enjoy!

Have a lovely day Ladies - I'm off to WO now :eek:

OMG Jane! Your grandbaby is soooo adorable!!!! What a lucky grandma you are! :+ :+ :+

Okay so I opted out of BBC full body today but I DID make it to spin this morning. I did some reverse grip chin ups this afternoon and may do some yoga this evening if I feel like it.

Tomorrow I plan to do BBC fully body preceeded by ARX!}(

Have a great afternoon folks!:)

Work is going well....I really like the challenge. I miss my hourlong workouts, but hopefully that will change next week. I am still trying to check out the employee gym and join that for my weight training. They do have personal trainers on staff to help with your goals. The cost to me will be $18/month:7

My Mom is going to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow to a rehabilitation center for PT, OT and speech therapy. I found out last night from my sister that her insurance benefits were exhausted as of two weeks ago and my father didn't want to burden us with this information. Hopefully, we can get them some help before this illness bankrupts them.

Becky: Good workout! I guess we will be getting your weather tomorrow.

Phyllis: I did ease into a routine rather quickly...but then again getting up at 5 AM and being in bed by 9 PM helps!

Wendy: Cute new cheetah!!!! This week my hours were M-F 8-4. Next week I'll move into my regular hours of M,T,W 8-1. I will be expected to cover vacations as needed and then my hours will be M-F 7-3.

Denise: I *heart* RS...one of my happy workouts. Great calorie burn!

Jane: Awesome new pix of that oh-so-cute little fella!

Vilma: I saw your post on the OD forum re the cc's. You choose what is right for you. I can honestly say that I have never used the same incline levels or sprint levels for any of my cc workouts...I am always changing it up. Sometimes I don't want to do hills at all, so I do all sprints. Make the workout work for you.

Patti: I hope you catch up on your sleep! Everytime I pass the library at work I think of you...

Heather: I was working out with you this morning...did you see me? ;)

Conni: Continued prayers.

Tammy - I'm so glad you are enjoying your job. I hope your parents find some help with the expenses. That is tough on top of everything else.

Phyllis - he looks just like DS when he was a baby. DIL's eyes are blue and DS's are green (like mine) but DS's eyes were dark when he was a baby, they lightened up later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.