Daily Check-In Thursday, 9/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Happy Friday Eve! ;)

This morning is ETK Medium Day and I'll do a 21 minute HiiT Interval workout of 20 seconds rest/40 seconds work.

Have a good day!

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for getting us going today, sounds like a great workout you have planned!

Today was GS BSB and Cathe AB hits, TurboKick tomorrow!!!!

Good morning all!! Today is a Furlough day for me. I like that I have the day off, but dont like that its unpaid....that's better than no job, that's for sure.

My big challenge today is to do the entire 90 min BM2 workout. Whew...I'll let you know how I did. I have lots of ironing to catch up on too.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Oh Carmen , good luck ! That's a toughie !

I did TF45 ez and UB from original Bodymax.

Tomorrow morning is my dad's back surgery. We have to BE IN CINCINNATI at 5am, surgery at 7:30 (WHY do we have to be there 2 1/2 hours early???? it's not a FLIGHT for cryin' out loud!) and then surgery at least 4 hours. Will be a long and early day, so no workout . That's my rest day. Please say a prayer for my dad, I know he's anxious- this is a big surgery and his dr. told him it is a painful surgery & recovery. :(
Hope everyone has a great day today!

Hi everyone - I could only do about 65 minutes of BM2. By then I was getting delirious..:eek:. I'm a sweaty pile of goo. off to the showers.

Becky - I shall keep you dad in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge workout the 33 min. premix for my cardio today.

No job today maybe tomorrow but then again my college son needs to go to the college tomorrow and meet a peer so they can work on their introduction speeches they have to do on each other.

Life is sure different now.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.