Daily Check-In Thursday, 9/2

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

This morning will be 30 min/cardio and then ETK medium day. I'll be SO glad when this week is over ;)

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Hurray for Thursday!! I volunteered at the church last night so I never got my workout in. Tonight will be cardio with my new asics gel intensity shoes....:)

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi Becky and Carmen,

Becky - Great way to describe TF. It is sooo different, isn't it? You really feel like you are part of the whole class, and she seems to push you just when you need it. Maybe that is why I am on such a kick saying that Cathe just seems to be doing her workouts for herself, she doesn't seem to connect with anyone the way that Chalene does constantly.
Anyways, I am going to try to find a good rotation this month that can incorporate the Hiit classes. I love this program, am not burned out on it, and I have to purposely NOT do it all the time!!

Today was circuit - I did Tear It Up.

Carmen - Hang in there, I know what you are dealing with. We had several weeks of layoffs last year at my company, and although we seem to be back on track, my DH has been cut to part time at his company. These people are such creeps, they won't lay him off, so he can't collect unemployment, they just string him along. He has been interviewing, but how many employers look past the MS? We cannot keep this big old house with the way the income is now, and we are going to be selling after the first of the year and really downsizing. That part I don't mind, I love condo living, and I love not having the cleaning to do, but I just want to go to sleep at night without stressing so much. Hang tough, girl!

Hi all,

I did a Jeannette Jenkins Body Sculpt workout off of Exercise TV. The emphasis was legs and abs but arms and chest and back were worked also with a little bit of cardio thrown in making is essentially a circuit workout. It was good and my legs will be feeling it for sure since they already are hurting and I just finished the workout.

I think next week I will go back to my own workouts and see how that goes, maybe shorten some since shorter workouts seem to be working better. Though today's workout was just over an hour so that is long in comparison to what I have been doing here lately.

Have a great day!!:D

Annette ~ Good job on the long workout. I think it is great to mix things up.

Conni ~ Enabler!! ;) I just order TF as I am trying to include 30 mins of cardio each day...Hope I like it!

Becky ~ Another enabler!!! *SIGH* Thanks for the Happy Friday Eve ;););)

Carmen ~ I hope everything works out for you job-wise. We are currently going through a merger and I'm not sure what will happen with my job...Gosh...misery loves company:confused:

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.