Daily Check-In Thursday 7/29

Happy Friday Eve!

Good Morning Glories! I was the last to post yesterday, so I'll keep this brief. This morning will be AOS Providence with modifications.

Have a great day!

Good morning gals!! I'm going on the RT this weekend! Yippee! I've missed you gals, but checking in routinely has been difficult for me. I hope all is well with everyone.:)

Good morning everyone!!! Today its 4DS HIS & C/B. Very muggy here today.

Phyllis - welcome back!!! I've missed you. Enjoy the RT. Post lots of pics.

Tammy - thanks for starting us off today.

Connie/Becky - Fire it up!!!

Have a great one

Carmen.

Hi Everyone,

Nice to see you Phyllis, have a good time this weekend.

Did someone say "fire"????:p

I did TF Hiit 15, CLX Lean Circuit 2, and CLX Ab Burner. This is my third time on this Hiit workout and I really was able to maximize it today. I think this was the hardest I ever worked on it, and I am proud of that. Thank you Chalene!
This is the last week of my rotation with the Hiit, then I am taking a month off of the Hiit workouts, as Chalene says to.

Have a great day all!

Good Morning & WELCOME BACK PHYLLIS!!!!!

My daughters car was broken in to overnight, her window smashed and the inside of the car torn up while they TRIED to get the stereo but it was bolted too well and they didn't get it. Just lots of damage NOT covered by insurance! blah!!

I did BBC chest and abs today.

Counting the days until TF arrives!!!

Becky ~ Sorry about your daughter's car...that sucks :(

Phyllis ~ Great to see you again and have a great time at the RT. Can't wait to see pix.

Carmen ~ It is muggy here too...YUCK! Hope you had a great workout w/HIS...I like that one!

Conni ~ Way to burn it up!!

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.