Daily Check-In Thursday 7/22

Good Morning Glories!

Today is my Friday :D:D I think today will be some sort of treadmill workout...are you surprised?

Carmen ~ I ate like crap yesterday too :confused: Let's hope we both do better today.

Hi Tammy,

I am jealous, I wish today was Friday for me too!!:eek:

Today was CLX - I did Burn Intervals, then CLX PC 3. In between dvds I did some crunches just to feel the burn...

Have a good day all!

Good morning Happy Thursday - Today will be S&H legs for me. Its a hot one here today again.

Connie - do you ever take a rest day? You go girl!

Tammy - enjoying that treadmill eh? Enjoy your Friday!!

Becky - hope your dad is getting better.

Annette - how is everything?

Carmen.

Good morning !

Yesterday I did KPC cardio premix & our 30 min. morning walk.
Today was 30 min. walk & floor work from Legs& glutes and legs & butt & abs from Squeeze. :)

My dad is feeling much better Carmen, thanks! The pain in his hip and leg are already gone , so it's already helped quite a bit !

Great workouts everyone ! :)

Hey all,

Becky - Good news about your dad, that is great to hear!

Do you like Squeeze? I have it and SS, but I just don't seem to reach for them all that much, and I can't explain why...:confused:

Connie, I LIKE Squeeze, but don't love it. I usually use it as an add on........I don't really feel a "flow" to it. I don't like the way it's set up for one.....but like you, I'm not sure exactly what it is that I don't care for.....

Hi Ladies - Becky great to hear about your dad. That's wonderful.

For breakfast I had 6 oz protein shake made with almond milk and half cup of oatmeal. Morning snack I had some watermelon and a few slices of chicken slices from deli. For lunch I had half cup brown rice, with 3 oz can of chix, with half can of diced tomatoes (I use rotel). Microwave for 2.5 min. served with half avacado. mmmmmm:)

Hey, what is squeeze?

Carmen.

Hi All!

Workout changed...again. I did a WU of wall squats, halos and downward dogs (3 sets of 10). Then I did 8 rounds of KB swings followed by an active rest ...320 swings total.

Carmen ~ Good job on the diet today...I love avocado! YUM!! I did much better today too.

Conni ~ Great workout...as usual! ;)

Becky ~ Good news about your Dad.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.