Daily Check-In Thursday 7/15

Good Morning Glories!

Not sure what I'm going to do this morning...I'll figure it out when I get downstairs ;)

Happy Friday Eve :D

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for starting us off. How are you feeling today after IM2?

Carmen - Let us know if you Jammed with Chalene!

Today was TF HiiT 15, CLX PC1 and AB.
I really was able to put more into the Hiit segments this time and I was gasping! I was going crazy with the moves!
Thanks Chalene!

Good morning, what a week!! Glad its almost over. Half the month gone too, where does the time go? Its back to work for me today. :confused:

Today it will be PUB. I'm going to work in SH, GS, and PUB in the upcoming weeks. Seems like I havent worked out with those DVD's in a long time. I think I'll keep my cardio days no more than 30-40 mins. See what kind of results I get with that.

Tammy - what did you end up doing? How are you feeling?

Connie - I did the learn and burn and TJ workouts yesterday. The music is good. I need to learn her cueing and the moves to feel like I got a good workout. I think I might like it. Still have Cardio Party, Turbo Sculpt and Turbo Abs to try out in the coming days.

Annette - I like the workouts on exercise TV too. I recommend Yoga Fusion, Jillians 30 Day Shred, and Total Body by Jake. If you cant find them on TV you can watch them for free or download them for a couple of bucks on exercisetv.tv.

Becky - how are you today?

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Carmen, how did you husband do his first night home?? How is he feeling ?? I hope he has a quick recovery.

Connie, I'm jealous, I think I really want TF ! The clips I've seen are awesome. I LOVE her energy and her music !! Don't know if this old body can do that high impact consistantly though... :(

Hi Tammy! What workout did you do ?

Where's Phyllis ??

I took a 30 min. walk this morning and then did STS triset legs.

Have a great day! So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

Becky -

Seriously, it is not what you think. I hate Cathe high impact stuff, and modify most to my rebounder.
I got TF with the idea that I would do the same with that as well. I find that 99 pct of the time I am not using the rebounder at all!!! Chalene doesn't do all those impact moves very much at all, and they are dispersed with other moves so you don't get that joint pain at all! I am stunned that I am doing airborne jacks and tuck jumps that I would never want to do with Cathe. The moves come fast and furious, and the really high stuff is over before you know it. Most of the TF workouts are not that high impact at all!

I wish there were more video clips out there really showing how these workouts are. This is the best production work I have ever seen, and Chalene has worked out the music for every single thing that happens in each workout.
I have not bought a workout this entire year until this series came out, and I am really glad I did.
You would be too!

Thanks Carmen for the suggestions.

I didn't get a workout in today, had to go to an orientation for subbing this school year so my morning was shot. Plus I sat in the Health Department waiting room for 45 min. waiting to get copies of my sons birth certificates. They had a clich in the system so it was longer than it had to be.

Tomorrow morning I have to take my almost 16 year old son for his annual checkup and the appt. is at 9:15 so I probably won't get one in tomorrow either. :(

But even with exercising this week again, and watching what I was eating I am gaining again :eek::eek::mad: so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

So we shall see with not exercising what my weight does, thankfully the pants I wore to the orientation still fit so that is a good thing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.