Daily Check-In Thursday, 6/4

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be 4DS Kickbox cardio only and then MTV Pilates Mix 1.

Have a great day...Happy Friday Eve ;)

I FEELS like Friday. Isn't it here yet?!?!

Chest and tris for me today - sts D2. I'm feeling it from legs yesterday.:)

Did someone say FRIDAY ???? okay, not yet, but ALMOST !!!

Today is a 50 min. interval run and abs. I'll probably do a CC on the TM .

Short night again......hopefully I GAIN some energy as I work out. I'm pretty tired this morning.

Becky

Good morning all!

I wish it were Friday!!

Vilma - you asked when the wedding was yday or how it was going? It is July 18th and it's going! :p Things are picking up steam quite a bit now. Final preparations and all the final payments are coming up:confused::confused::eek:.

Today is LM premix #1 and STS abs circuit- wts and plates (my favorite) NOT!!! :confused:

I did CC #6 and no equipment abs (STS).

Vilma, I DID get CLX !~ Now I gotta find a time to USE it !!!!! ; )

Have a great day!

Becky

Good Morning Friends!

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday also - it does feel like a Friday to me.

Tammy glad you found me on FB :) I hope you have a great day!

Phyllis I know about the Friday vibes weird that we both got up feeling it was Friday.

So how was the clean up from that storm?

Becky ah you did get CLX - I have seen mentioned that its not as tough as STS but its not meant for strength gains but more for fat loss. I like it though and that's what counts since I doubt I'll ever be able to get STS my dh will have a cow if I did since he knows how much it costs. Sometimes I kick myself for canceling but when I think about how long it takes I get the dreads lol maybe one day ;)

Jane wow not much longer for the big day I'm sure everyone is so excited :)

Well today I start the last phase of CLX it's called Lean for Life and all the phases are mixed in together. Looking forward to it.

I hope you all have an outstanding day!

picture.php

Hi everyone,

Almost Friday and it is a beautiful day. I did Seasun's RSS today for my cardio, cleanmax and errandmax. Now it is time for vaccummax!

Ok gals, hold onto your seat this was a cardio day to the max... I wanted to try some classes at the gym soooo today I did a 45 min. Glide class (discs you step on and move with under your feet), then while waiting for the Zumba class to begin I did 40 min. on the treadmill at about 3.5 mph, then I did an hour long Zumba class. How's that for a workout cardio day.

I am done for today,LOL!! Or at least I better be. My knees definitely can't take squats anymore and lunges have to be done carefully.

Have a great evening.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.