Daily Check-In Thursday, 6/18

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is AOS Providence. I find myself just going through the motions with my workouts lately...:mad: How do I get motivated again?

It's cold and rainy here this morning and it is supposed to be like this for the next couple of days.

Good Morning !

Today is PLYO legs, which naturally I am subbing . Think maybe I'll do the Timesaver that is all legs.

Tammy, maybe it's the weather that's making you BLAH ? I find it very hard to be motivated when it is dreary out .
Maybe a rest week would do you some good ??
I know after the rest weeks in STS, I came back stronger and ready to go. You could do just some stretching, maybe yoga, some walking ??

Becky

I agree with Becky. I find that I cant force it. I just go with less intense or none at all. Yea, try some stretching, yoga, abs only etc... I think you will snap out of it.

An easy one for me today - the step from C&W and some abs.

It's raining again here - send some good weather vibes out for me tomorrow. DD's graduation is at 6PM.:) I'd hate for it to be inside. That means only 3 tickets per family.:( Who do I deny?

Becky, did I confuse you with my wo today? I'm saving BM2 for Sat when I have more time. The next thing on the rotation was a 45 min run and I subbed C&W.:) Tomrrow will be LIC.

Good morning!

STS legs today.... not sure if I'm going with pylo or strength... right now leaning towards strength.

Phyllis - that DM premix didn't repeat a segment.... I've done some that have.... I did several CF premixes that include DM segments. They are all jumbled up in my mind.

Tammy - it all runs in cycles.... believe me, I know. You'll be on the upswing again, just give it time.

Good morning Becky.

Will check in with my decision on the workout this evening.

Phyllis, YES ! LOL I was going in to check the rotation now ! ; )
I DID think maybe you were subbing. I've done some of that myself lately.

I'm heading into my "gym" (oldest daughter's old bedroom, now my workout room), to get legs done.

Yes, Tammy- you'll be back before you know it. I'm sure everyone goes through that. I know I do !!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Not to worry Tammy, Jane is right, we all cycle through these episodes. Maybe you should get a few new workouts. I know that always gets me excited again..:eek:

Today was interval cardio - I did Amy's Hi/lo Knockout and the weighted core section also. High humidity here, I was soaked through.

Have a great day. Hopefully getting in some pool time this afternoon.

I went with the squat rack legs, disc 37. Long rests between sets - 2 1/2 minutes!

I had to use the vest for the squats..... then had to actually go heavier than they had me down for for the deadlift, front squats and static lunges. I believe I've gain some strength from the first two mesos... I never thought I'd be using these heavy weights! It's all good!!:)

Ok, sorry gals busy day got distracted with my check ins. I went to the gym and did 35 min. of abs and biceps and 22 min.on the stationary bike at level 4, this was my first time doing it so I have no idea if that was even close to good, LOL!! But I did it and it was something.

Tomorrow will be triceps, my shoulder hurt after I did back yesterday so I may skip shoulders again this week. I had to go back to the gym because I left my water bottle there.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.