Daily Check-In Thursday, 5/22

Good Morning

Off to do 4DS KB/BC! My favorite kickbox!

Yea! Friday Eve! I need this 3 day weekend!

Have a great day
Deanie

Good Thursday Morning Tammy , Deanie and all who follow.

PS Back Biceps and Abs is scheduled for today and I more than likely will need to do it in the afternoon :(

I really dislike pushing back my workout time.

I went to bed very late so I couldn't even get up until just now and I'm so tired. :(

Was up doing a marathon clean up last night & dealing with tears and attitudes; (our kids are making it very difficult for me to get us started in the process, as they would prefer to not move and let my husband continue on with his long commute :( )

We have a realtor coming by this morning to just talk with us and get the ball rolling to put this house on the market. I'm thinking in a few weeks we will be ready and the house prepped to get it listed.

Good Morning Girls !

Today IS my Friday! DH just started on 4/10's this week, off every Friday!!:7 :7

Today is PS B/B/abs. I'll do Tracie's abs from Coreblast. I did Standing abs a few days ago and REALLY like it ! I didn't have DOMS the next day but I guess that doesnt' necessarily mean it didn't work....... I'm trying out another section today. Will let you know how I like it.

Have a great day!
Becky:7
(I can't stop smiling this morning. Four day weekend ahead AND I finally slept last night !! 6 1/2 whole hours !!:7 )

Good morning everyone,

Today was GS CT, and then Coremax 2. I am doing the fitness conditioning rotation from September 04, with substitutions of course, but I am liking the variety and the way I am feeling.

Happy Friday Eve!

Hi again!

PS back & biceps is done and I did Tracie's coreblast abs...stability ball , and floor 1,2 and 3. That was crunches, planks and pilates. Really good stuff!

Now am eating 2 whole wheat pancakes with pb !:9

Then to the shower!

See ya!

Becky:9 :D

I did the warm up off of S&H B&T then decided to do PUB triceps and biceps instead,LOL!! Then I did an ab workout off of On Demand Exercise, it was really good.

I sooo want the new series coming out the STS one but I soooo can't afford it, sigh. I am sooo bummed.:-(

Have a great day!!:) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.