Daily check-in Thursday, 5/21

Good morning!

I'll be doing step from LM and the RS challenge. It's a little combo I got for Pinky.

Jane, there were a couple of STS days that I felt nauseated also. I think the exertion from the heavy lifting did it. It was fleeting, but yucky.:(

Good Morning !

Cardio & abs today for me............still unchosen as of yet.

Phyllis, are you just doing your own thing right now ??
I've done FF's Getting Ready for Summer rotation's before too and they are one of my favorites !! I may do that next too. But are you taking a week's rest from weights first ?

Tammy, have fun with Sean !!! ; )

Becky

Hi everyone,

I couldn't get in to the forums yesterday for some reason.
I did workout though, I did Marcus' Step Tools and Rob's Amazing Cardio hi/lo, then Ab hits.

Today was Fit to Dance with Christi.

Have a great day.

Hi again,

Connie, I think they were working on the site because I couldn't get on either. In fact, I had just put in all the info from plyo legs into the w/m and it went down and I lost everything ! :(

I just finished Lowmax w/o blasts and cycle 2 & 3 from LIC with blasts. I thought all the LM blasts would be too much the day after plyo legs !!:eek:
ALso did pilates abs from MTV.

Sweatfest !

Becky

Good morning!

I slept til 7:30... boy that felt good! I work this Saturday so I'm off today. I got someone to cover for me on Sunday since we are having a Memorial Day Celebration complete with food, music, those giant blow-up things for the kids, etc... honoring those who have served and those who are now serving. My DIL, son and husband are all veterans so I didn't want to miss it!

Today is BC (the old one) cardio only and the cardio quick fix.... I may just do that today.:)

CleanMAX in a BIG way today and hopefully will get over to the strawberry fields to pick some strawberries.

4:00 appt with photographer to look at pics from the bridal shoot so a very busy day ahead!

Hi gals,

I went to the gym and did 30 min. on the treadmill playing with the inclines and levels and whatnot. Then did 30 min. of abs, biceps, triceps and chest for my weight workout.

Nice workout. Laid in the sun yesterday and got burned, but I don't mind it doesn't hurt and the more sun I have the less makeup I have to wear,LOL!!:eek:

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.