Daily Check-In Thursday, 5/14

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

Step Blast for me today.

My legs started tightening up not long after the workout yday afternoon. They are slightly sore this morning, I know the worse is on the way! That was some leg workout!

Hi everyone,

KM combos and challenge today, then 4DS KB core and stretch.

Crazy day here at work, I had better get moving!

Have a great day.

Jane, I thought you took a rest day y'day. I guess you found the time to work those legs, huh! Don't you hate when you feel the soreness creeping up and you realize that worse is yet to come?!?!

Rest day for me. It's DD 18th bday and today will add to my bad eating week. I've been eating treats just about every day! :eek:

My plans changed due to the photographer having to reschedule (see my post from yday evening).... I'm glad I didn't attempt that leg workout yday morning. I'd never made it since it was TOUGH at my regular time.... I don't even want to think of that work at 5 a.m.! BARF!

Hello Everyone and Good Thursday to all!

Just finished my workout and decided to sit here while I eat my egg whites and soy milk lol

Today was the beginning of week 2 for the last phase of CLX.

Tammy
not sure if you read my comments late last night but thanks for remembering ;)

Enjoy your rest day :)

Jane
epsom salt soaks! Try to do that before the DOMs sets in good. I love my epsom salt soaks they relieve the soreness so much.

LOL at your Barf about 5 am workouts Enjoy your day!

Conni have a great day - I know all to well about crazy days as it seems somewhat the norm here :rolleyes:

Phyllis Happy Birthday to your DD :)
I saw your comment on my dd & her boyfriend's photo - Thanks :)

Let's not even go there about eating treats this week. I've vowed to myself this morning that enough was enough for this week of celebrations so it's time to buckle down and start eating better plus water, water, water helps all the toxins go away ;)

Hellos to Annette!

picture.php

Thank you for the 'hello', LOL!!

I did CTX LL warm up then did CTX triceps(no push ups) and biceps and LL abs then did a short 22 min. premix kickboxing workout off of Kelly Coffey-Meyers' 30 Min. to Fitness Kickboxing. I used my weighted gloves for that.

Not too bad though my weight is contuning to be at a point that I don't like. I think that I will join the gym for 3 months and see if I can break this plateau of gaining and not losing and see what happens. Can't hurt and I am sure my body is very much used to what I have been doing all these years.

Have a great day!!:D

I'm about to leave for the Bruce Springsteen concert, but wanted to check back with y'all. Had a day from hell @ work today, and tomorrow won't be much better...I have to work 11a-11p :confused:

Annette ~ Glad you're going to stay with the gym trial. How is your son?

Vilma ~ I did see your post from last night...your birthday sounds like it was fabulous. I have to do one of those day spa things someday...

Jane ~ LOL! Can't wait to see pix of your daughter. I love SB...so much fun!

Phyllis ~ HB to your daughter!!!

Conni ~ Nice workout!

Becky ~ Hello!

Have a good night everyone. Someone will have to start the thread tomorrow as I'm sleeping in ;)

Hi Tammy, my son is doing well.. staying right around 135-138... itching to play basketball again but alas can't till August. Thanks for asking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.