Daily Check In Thursday 12.18

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!!

Where is everyone this morning?

Today was a kettlebell workout I got from the web (or the od forum) not sure:confused:

Workout

50 Jump Ropes
50 KB swings
50 push ups
40 Jump Ropes
40 KB swings
40 push ups
30 Jump Ropes
30 KB swings
30 push ups
20 Jump Ropes
20 KB swings
20 push ups
10 Jump Ropes
10 KB swings
10 push ups

10 bicep curls w/kb
10 KB cleans (5 each side)
10 KB upright rows (or high pulls)

Phyllis~ are you sleeping in?

Becky!!! Congrats to you and your family!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Hi Deanie,

I'm here, I'm here!!!

Today was cardio - Christi's Solid Gold Cardio and Amy's Ab section 1.

Have a great day!!!!

Hi Deanie and Conni. No, I'm not sleeping in today. I just didn't have time to get on the computer earlier. I'm happy to report that I did IM2 this morn.:)

I'll be back later!

Ooohh:eek: We ARE late getting started this morning !!

I did 30 min. itread , 50 KB swings, floorwork from B&G, and 50 more swings.

I will head to the hospital soon.

Jackson is adorable. He was 7pounds 4oz and 20" long. He has lots of dark hair and is just a cutie !
Natalie's husband went to work and MISSED HIS BIRTH, but lucky me , I got to be there and be her coach!!:D:D:D:D:D
I was in the delivery room when her other son was born but I was one of many , this time it was just Natalie, me and my other daughter Megan.
Really treasured time and I will always have beautiful memories of every second.

I'll get pictures on here , but have to get help !! I never remember how to do it !!

Have a great day and thank god TOMORROW is Friday !!!;)

Becky

Great news Becky, what a wonderful day for you. Please post pics when you figure out how, and I love the name Jackson!

Just how did her dh have to go to work with his son's pending birth at hand??! Didn't he have the day off? I am sorry he missed it but glad you were there.

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders with low cardio rests premix then did her new Kickboxing workout the 2nd one. Nice short workouts.

Hope all is well with everybody else.:)

Have a great day!!:D

Late Check-In...

I had a great workout this afternoon - CTX PowerCircuit Cardio followed by 4DS Legs. We are waiting for another winter storm. I hope we don't lose power this time.

Annette ~ Sounds like you had a nice workout too!

Becky ~ Congratulations again and I can't wait to see pix.

Conni ~ I love my cardio days ;)

Phyllis ~ YAY for IM#2 ! :D

Deanie ~ That looks like an awesome workout...I have to copy that one!

Have a good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.