Daily Check-In Thursday 10/21

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories! I'm up on time this morning, but boy did I have some weird dreams last night :eek:

Today's workout will be a 30 min treadmill run followed by the 4DS core work I didn't have time for yesterday :rolleyes:

I was the last to post yesterday so I'm caught up on personals....HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!

Hi Tammy,

I think I can speak for all of us when I say I really want to know more about those dreams you had last night...:cool:

Today was TF Hiit 20, CLX Push Circuit 3, and CLX Ab Burner.

Happy Friday almost!

Good morning everyone - I had fun at the Octoberfest last night. The band was flown over from Germany!!.

Not sure what the workout will be tonight after work. Perhaps Rock Hard Total Body the entire 40 min or CLX BC.

Tammy glad to see you up and at'em.

Connie - is your cardio endurance better? I imagine you have 0% body fat with all that Fyah!

Annette/Beck - Have a great work out!!

Talk to you later.

Carmen.

HI all, quick workout I did a CRUNCH Latin dance workout off of Exercise TV.

I have a job this afternoon so I gotta run.

Hi Carmen,

No, I wish I had 0 body fat!! I will say my endurance is better, and my jeans fit looser, so this series is a major winner for me!

I forgot to check in !!!!! I did TF 45 & am going to do some yoga in a bit.

Connie, yes, I know my endurance is better too and I am in a smaller size. I am especially loving mixing STS with TF ! The best of both worlds, IMO. :)

Hi Ladies I just finished CLX Burn Intervals. Got a good work out. I need to work out my abs, havent dont that in probably a month now. I'd love to preview some of those TF. I've tried looking on youtube but cant really find previews of the actual dvd's.

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.