Daily Check in Thursday 1-31

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

I had an absymal sleep last night. Went to bed at 9, still awake at 10 but finally fell asleep... then woke up at 2:30 and been up since then.

Today calls for GS BSB...I have somewhere I need to be after work today and not sure when I'll get home, so if it isn't today... I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Good Morning Glories!

Tonight is spinning class :D :D :D

Jane ~ I had that sleep night before last....hopefully tonight you will sleep better.

Have a Thumpin' Thursday ladies...

Hey.......Thumpin' Thursday is Here !!!:D

Hi Jane, Tammy & all who follow.

I had a bad night's sleep too last night. Wonder what's up ?

I was thinking maybe Power Hour today . I saw Cathe do it on Fit Tv yesterday & it reminded me I haven't done that one in a LONG time.
Who knows though? I'll probably change my mind before it's time to workout!!

Alex was still unconscious & in critical condition as of last night.
Please continue to pray.

Becky

Hello Jane, Tammy, Becky and all who follow,

Becky, we are continuing to keep Alex in our thoughts and prayers. Continue to keep us posted.

Jane- hope you get some good sleep this evening. If you get home very late, it may be a good idea to postpone your workout till tomorrow so that you are not wired when it comes time to go to sleep.

Wendy-where did you get your weighted gloves and how muchdo yours weigh? I have most of the TJ workouts and only need the gloves. I like the ones Cathe will be selling but I don't know when they will be up for sale.

Funnyyou should mention Power Hour Becky...I pulled out the DVD and did MIS.

Yesterday: MIS: (added extra set of barbell French press)

Bowflex: leg curls, cable work for backs of legs/butt
lat pull-downs (both wide-grip and narrow-grip)

Gilad's QFS Cardio Classic : a
shorter [32 min] lower impact cardio that I modify
somewhat to make higher impact.

Have a great day.

Good morning all!

Jane and Becky, sorry about your horrible sleep! Yuck!

Well, I did GS legs this AM, but here's the scenerio. For some reason, I couldn't get the picture to show on my TV, so I did it by Cathe's voice alone. Now, her cueing is exellent, but it took me several tries to get to the correct starting menu! I was part of the way into it and I realized that I was in a premix, because there were some things missing. Luckily, I have the worksheets for the exercises so I can follow along. I did have trouble with the floor work though. I couldn't remember some of the things she was doing. I've asked DH to check it out today as I don't think I can do cardio by sound only!! Tomorrow is GS BSB - I could probably do that one by sound if I have to!

Have a great day!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

HALLO LADIES waves gleefully

couldn't get online yesterday for the most part also was a DOR for me, hubby was off from work so he decided our master bath shower needed adjustment and proceeded to replace the drywall over my shower stall - oy what a mess indeed. all is drying up now he just needs to sand and paint now but the clean up falls on my lap once again x( as he has to leave for work later on soooooo..............

today I have GS Legs after my cup of joe here lol

Becky here's hoping your dd's friend is improving

I knew I'd change my mind !
I did push/pull. Another one I don't use often and always am pleased with it. Love the music and the way it hits every body part, in some different way! Fun!:D

Becky

Hi everyone,

Rest day on the schedule...not! I did Marcus Irwin Twirl and ab hits.

Becky - prayers are constant for your friends dd. Hang in there.

LOST starts tonight, I will be up for it, and probably not going to get much sleep, that show riles me up!!!

Good Day ALL! Well I did it It is week two of Leg Blast Rotation and I am still here. I went from 10 lb squats to 20lb squats and dead lifts and from 8 lbs to 10lbs for my lunges and plies' I had a hard time after that with my band work then went to floor work and my band broke I finished up with a 3' band instead of 6 very hard for the outer thigh but it was a FABULOUS BURN so I need to replace the band I think I will invest in a couple. Sorry I did GS Legs will do my SJ&P ab work before Lost
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Hi gals,

Well, after I did my PUB work on Tuesday and did those back lying extensions over the head...my triceps were KILLING me yesterday and today. She does say that it works your shoulder and triceps along with upper back but my oh my I was in such pain, LOL!! I guess changing things up a little is working, my chest was also sore.

Today I did PUB warm up, shoulders, triceps and biceps, then did standing leg lift and extensions with ankle weights off of Legs and Glutes then did abs and stretch off of MIS for my workout.

Hopefully that tricep workout will work out the soreness from Tuesday. That is the first time I have felt triceps pain doing back work on PUB.

Have a great day!!:7 :D :)

I was able to get in GS BSB tonight.... haven't felt the least bit tired today despite only 4 1/2 hrs of sleep last night.... Hmmmmm.... wonder what that all about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.