Daily Check in Thurs Valentines Day

Good Morning Glories!

http://bestsmileys.com/valentine2/8.gif

Tonight is spinning class, if it hasn't been cancelled because of Valentine's Day, otherwise it will be iTread 13/30.

Phyllis ~ TIFTing is Taking It From The Top.

Conni ~ Please tell me Amy's ASC2 didn't come easy for you...gosh I just can't get that workout and I thought I picked up choreography quickly x(

Have a great day ladies!

Happy Valentines Day ladies,

Yesterday, I woke up to a a leaking roof:-( Had to have the house builders and roofer in. Was a leaking B vent...whatever that is.)

Last night: The lower intensity step dvd from 4ds (only step, calves, abs abd stretch...omitted shoulder work as I wasn't up to it yesterday).

Have a good day.

Happy Thursday / Valentine's Day to all!

Today is my scheduled day of rest I may do some stretching though as my legs could use it :)

Cathy sorry to hear about the roof problems in your home.

I hope you all have a great day

Hugs to all :D

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy, Cathy and all that follow.....

I'm off today since I work this weekend. GS C&T fried my UB yesterday. I used 17.5# DBs for bench press and 15# DBs for flies and didn't drop the weight down as I tend to do on the last set. I actually worked to failure and then worked triceps to failure. I'm sure I'll be feeling this today!

Today is RS! A fun fun workout for my day off!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cathy - bummer on the roof problems!

Oh my goodness... good morning Vilma... I didn't mean to leave you out. My brain isn't firing on all cylinders this morning.

Good morning all,

Thanks for the help Tammy! I like to use SB in the premixes for SB/SJP. I can handle it in small doses, but that is my limit. By the time you are on the last run through in the challenge section I am ready to scream!}(

Tammy, to be honest ASC 2 was the first workout that I have ever referred to a tutorial to help with a move. The second move she describes ( the over the step hop hop stay one?) just had me stumped until I could slow it down once or twice, then no problem. That is the only part that tripped me up. I have the workout down now, and it is probably my current favorite of all my step workouts.

Today was Marcus Irwin's Step Fusion, another brain teaser now that you mention it!:) I do this one on a 8 inch step to kick up the intensity, which works nicely.
Then I did Ab hits.

It's valentine's day and I want chocolate!!!!!!!!!!}(

Rhythmic Step is done and since I blew off abs yesterday... I did Ab Ripper X. That one makes me really sore every time I do it, so I'm hoping to ab DOMS tomorrow.

I haven't mentioned this, but just wanted to let you know. DH tore is rotator cuff on the job. He has been out of work now for about 3 weeks. He has been to the Workman's Comp doc who sent him to the orthopedist who got an MRI and he has three tears in his left rotator cuff. The orthopedist wants to do therapy first, he doesn't think it will fix it but he says they always do therapy first. He went for his first therapy session this morning. Three weeks of therapy and then probably surgery. He will be out 12 weeks with the surgery. The therapist told him this morning it probably wouldn't solve the problem but it will be easier on him going into the surgery with the therapy. It will make his recovery easier.

Off to get busy... lots of errands to run today and I'm going to see my baby!

Hi Everyone and Happy Valentine's Day !

I did 11 mile bike ride on the stationary bike.
Dh is home from work sick today. He caught the nasty bug going around his work and it's really knocked him down !
He NEVER takes sick days, so I know he feels really lousy.

He totally surprised me with a beautiful heart shaped necklace with diamonds this morning ! We don't really "do" Valentines' day, so he caught me completely off guard. Its gorgeous and I love it.
I'm just feeling kind of bad now that all I did was make him a cake.
It's heart shaped , red velvet....his favorite....but not quite diamonds, is it ??;(

Cathy, sorry about your leak. I know ALL about that !! We had damage this past year and it was a horrible mess. Hope yours isn't so bad.

Have a great day!

Becky

Hi gals and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My weight is going up again and I can't figure out why so I did some cardio today not much just the 8 min. taebo. I had already done S&H Triceps and Biceps warm up then overhead extensions and kickbacks for triceps and only did dumbbell curls for biceps, then did the band work for shoulders off of Muscle Max along with one of the lateral raises before the band work, then did the warm up squats, and abs off of Body Max. So hopefully I will see the scale move the other directions.

Good thing is my measurements are still down.

Have a great day!!:7 :) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.