Daily Check in Thurs Sept 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Tomorrow is Fri already! Yea!

Annette, thanks for answering me from last night. It was kinda late and I didn't know if you'd see it. You are always putting together some good mishmoshes and I was wondering if you followed a rotation because of that. But I see that it's just your imaginative self! :D

Hey, guess what, I got an email notification about Annette answering that thread! That was the first time I asked for one and it worked. Try it again Becky.

OK,I'm sticking to the FF plan. LIS\HIS upper body today. Oh, and I forgot the dang pushups yesterday and I probably wont have time to do them this AM.:(

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after

Today is RS!! Haven't done this in forever and i'm looking forward to it:)

Phyllis~ Have a good workout this morning- that one is sure to wake you up!! I think you can sub the band work (like Deezie does int the clip) for pullups

Vilma~ Hope you got more sleep last night

Becky~ Love Faye Kellerman, stopped reading Jonathon Kellerman, he got tooo gory for me.

Have a great day everyone!!

Last edited:
Good Morning !

Phyllis, thanks for the head's up about email notification....I'll try again.:)

Deanie, me too with Jonathon K. But this Faye K. is really good.:)

I looked at Cathe's rotation too Phyllis, but am sticking with FF's too for now. I'll tuck Cathe's away for another time.

That means today is PLB and some floorwork.....don't have it in front of me but I dont' remember exactly, but it's LEG DAY!

Have a good one !

Becky

Morning Ladies

I'm dragging a bit this morning; actually woke up late. I did go to sleep at a decent time but apparently it wasn't enough as I still feel tired.

Once I get this coffee in me I'll be right as rain ;)

Phyllis
- this week is going by fast and too bad its not Friday yet lol

I almost forgot my PU challenge but remembered just before I started The Viper so I got them all in.

I'm sticking w/ FF's Circuit Rotation myself after I saw Cathe's post yesterday - its somewhat similar except I have a day of UB too.

BTW did you check out the Perfect Pullups online?

Deanie
- wow RS? I can't even remember if I have even done that one this year lol its been a long time for me - so have fun with it - that one always frustrates me for some odd reason maybe that why I rarely do it.

Becky
- Thats how I felt about the roatation afer I saw it when Cathe posted - its nice so I printed it up and its in my binder for some other time.

I have Step Blast w/ ME abs for today but I miss my TM runs and have done step for the past two days so I'm going to do a nice 40-60m run not sure which yet.

Hope you all have a great day

picture.php

:DWOW ! Phyllis, I got email notification !!!!!!! YAY!!!:D

My DD is home from school sick today. She has the stomach thing that's making the rounds, and was up most of the night in the bathroom.:(
One teacher had offered a $500 credit towards a laptop for perfect attendance and she really wanted to go for that..... but nevermind:(.

Just finished PLB (I did up only) and L&G floorwork! That was enough, let me tell you !!;)

Hope the coffee wakes you up Vilma!

Becky

Hi everyone,

I hope your dd is feeling better, Becky, I am pretty lucky with my ds, it is my dh that I have to worry about! lol.

I saw Cathe posted her rotation, but it is too late for me to switch now. I am sticking with FF's also.

Today was LM, and I added abs from BM 1.

Have a great day!

I just had a workout from you know where, I was doing triceps off of Slow and Heavy while laying down and all of a sudden the whole room started
spinning slowly, I sat up and held on for dear life. I have never had this happen before. Once it subsided I tried to lay back down and resume my workout but it returned again. I had to wait a while before I could finish. I think I had classic Vertigo.

I ended up doing S&H warm up then 2 exercises (with a long break inbetween) for triceps and a short taebo off of Exericse TV.

I will try the email notification and see if I get them now too.

Oh,Annette, that's terrible!What do you think it was from? Maybe you needed to eat or something. I hope it was a fluke.:)

Vilma, i did look at the perfect pullups. It was pricey, $99, and I'm not sure where I could put something like that.

Becky, I think you can expect a nice case of doms for tomorrow. ;) I hope dd feels better.

Deanie, I'll have to check out Deazie and her band work. RS is my fav! Did you love it?

Phyllis, I have no idea but it has continued off and on all day long so I did call the doctor. I hope I can lay down to sleep tonight, laying or laying my head back is what makes it really bad.

Thanks for the concern.

I am wondering the same thing, my ear started hurting right after I talked to the doctor, go figure. It is feeling better now so we shall see.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.